Gender confusion

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
nett
Affiliation: Midwest Fellowship

Re: Gender confusion

Post by nett »

GaryK wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:01 pm
A leading transgender health association has lowered its recommended minimum age for starting gender transition treatment, including sex hormones and surgeries.

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment.
https://apnews.com/article/gender-trans ... 2bf14f9bbb

How is doing this to a 14 year old not considered child abuse?
In another thread, Szdfan is much more worried about a concerned father angrily telling the school to make sure his kid isn't groomed by trannies.
0 x
Falco Underhill
Affiliation: Hermit

Post by Falco Underhill »

nett wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:54 am
A leading transgender health association has lowered its recommended minimum age for starting gender transition treatment, including sex hormones and surgeries.

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment.

In another thread, Szdfan is much more worried about a concerned father angrily telling the school to make sure his kid isn't groomed by trannies.
Here's a scientific study showing that lowering the age for access to cross-sex treatments without parental consent actually increases, rather than decreases, suicide rates among young people.
Given these elevated suicide risks, state and federal governments should reverse the push to make puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones more widely and readily available to minors. We find that facilitating access to these treatments without parental consent is particularly dangerous. This suggests that lawmakers should instead adopt a parental bill of rights to ensure that parents are informed and involved in these critical decisions about their own children.
https://www.heritage.org/gender/comment ... s-what-the
2 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Um no. In the other thread we are talking about a violent convicted felon who is threatening mass murder in a rural Vermont school district over imaginary drag shows that exist only in his unhinged mind.
1 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
nett

Post by nett »

Ken wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:32 pm

Um no. In the other thread we are talking about a violent convicted felon who is threatening mass murder in a rural Vermont school district over imaginary drag shows that exist only in his unhinged mind.
Lol @ you thinking children's drag shows are imaginary. Go look at the facebook event page.
0 x
nett

Post by nett »

Falco Underhill wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:25 pm

Here's a scientific study showing that lowering the age for access to cross-sex treatments without parental consent actually increases, rather than decreases, suicide rates among young people.
Given these elevated suicide risks, state and federal governments should reverse the push to make puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones more widely and readily available to minors. We find that facilitating access to these treatments without parental consent is particularly dangerous. This suggests that lawmakers should instead adopt a parental bill of rights to ensure that parents are informed and involved in these critical decisions about their own children.
https://www.heritage.org/gender/comment ... s-what-the
Based on his last comment. I think Szdfan thinks that school shootings are more common than children's drag shows...I don't know what to say.
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

nett wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:15 pm

Based on his last comment. I think Szdfan thinks that school shootings are more common than children's drag shows...I don't know what to say.
I think some people under estimate school shootings, but they are by far less common then drag shows or trans children's hour at the library. Grooming... Any time people are encouraged to mutilate their bodies at such a young age with irreversible damage... They then mock and deride those who regret hasty decisions and how they now are trapped.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

nett wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:14 pm

Lol @ you thinking children's drag shows are imaginary. Go look at the facebook event page.
At that school in question in rural Vermont they are entirely imaginary. Here is their actual Facebook page you are talking about. I actually went to look at it at your suggestion: https://www.facebook.com/Canaan-Schools-475842909171445

This is the place where YOU seem to be sympathetic towards a violent felon who wants to kill a lot of these people for something that doesn't exist. And even if it did, you think this school needs to be shot up as a result?
Last edited by Ken on Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

Soloist wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:21 pm
nett wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:15 pm

I think some people under estimate school shootings, but they are by far less common then drag shows or trans children's hour at the library. Grooming... Any time people are encouraged to mutilate their bodies at such a young age with irreversible damage... They then mock and deride those who regret hasty decisions and how they now are trapped.
Please provide some documented evidence that there are lots of drag shows and trans children’s hours at the library?
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

Ken wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:31 pm
nett wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:14 pm

At that school in question in rural Vermont they are entirely imaginary.
Ken is correct. The father in question threatened to shoot up a school over an even that hadn’t happened or was even planned. Nett is making stuff up.
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Szdfan wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:31 pm
Please provide some documented evidence that there are lots of drag shows and trans children’s hours at the library?
I have seen it posted at several libraries and I have no desire to go looking into it just to prove something to you.

When you actually start responding to my questions of you, perhaps I can recruit someone to get some links for your perusal.
viewtopic.php?p=158608#p158608
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat