A great analogy for Anabaptist church/state understanding

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Jazman
Affiliation: Lanc Menno Conf

A great analogy for Anabaptist church/state understanding

Post by Jazman »

Putting aside the political figures discussed or this former pastor's Nov vote choice, I thought his analogy of ambassadorship was very good... I'm not sure what branch of Christianity he comes from, but he almost sounds like an Anabaptist. The ambassador for Christ analogy occupies about the middle part of this video. Enjoy.
0 x
A history that looks back to a mythologized past as the country’s perfect time is a key tool of authoritarians. It allows them to characterize anyone who opposes them as an enemy of the country’s great destiny. - Heather Cox Richardson
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: A great analogy for Anabaptist church/state understanding

Post by Josh »

Jazman wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:43 pm Putting aside the political figures discussed or this former pastor's Nov vote choice, I thought his analogy of ambassadorship was very good... I'm not sure what branch of Christianity he comes from, but he almost sounds like an Anabaptist. The ambassador for Christ analogy occupies about the middle part of this video. Enjoy.
“This video is part of my Christian Case Against Donald Trump series, but I don't have a particular chapter to put it into.”

This is a partisan political video, and belongs in the Politics subforum.
0 x