Prayer Requests & Personal Testimonies

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions

Prayer Requests & Personal Testimonies

Total votes: 0

temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Prayer Requests & Personal Testimonies

Post by temporal1 »

Prayers for Nevaeh Jade Newswanger, her loved ones, first responders, and all impacted by this horrific tragedy.

2024 / “Mennonite Girl, 3” ..
viewtopic.php?t=6837

April 2022 / 3-year-old dies when current sweeps her over 411-foot waterfall, NC deputies say
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 06720.html
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Outsider
Affiliation: Church of Christ

Post by Outsider »

Please pray for GaryK and myself. We are both in 2 different hospitals for conditions with our bowels. I had a perforated duodenum and had to have surgery to fix me, and Gary had blood in his stool- not fixed but red and raw. That was all he was able to tell me when we talked on the phone.

I'm recovering well, but when I called Gary I was unable to get through. Please pray for him, he is the core of the little ministry in Thomaston, and his family needs him.

I'm in Wellstar Middle Georgia in La Grange, and Gary is in one in South-Central Ga.

I would deeply appreciate your fervent prayers, and I'm absolutely sure Gary will too.

In love...
3 x
1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God;

Hebrews 1:14
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Will do.
1 x
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Post by GaryK »

Outsider wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 pm Please pray for GaryK and myself. We are both in 2 different hospitals for conditions with our bowels. I had a perforated duodenum and had to have surgery to fix me, and Gary had blood in his stool- not fixed but red and raw. That was all he was able to tell me when we talked on the phone.

I'm recovering well, but when I called Gary I was unable to get through. Please pray for him, he is the core of the little ministry in Thomaston, and his family needs him.

I'm in Wellstar Middle Georgia in La Grange, and Gary is in one in South-Central Ga.

I would deeply appreciate your fervent prayers, and I'm absolutely sure Gary will too.

In love...
Thanks Outsider! I’m doing well. No bleeding for over 24 hours. I’m currently prepping for a colonoscopy tomorrow. The cleansing process is not necessarily enjoyable, they tell me. 😳😀
4 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

On the bright side, if anyone says you need to flush "toxins" out of your gut, you can tell them you have already done so... very thoroughly...
3 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

GaryK wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:08 pm
Outsider wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 pm Please pray for GaryK and myself. We are both in 2 different hospitals for conditions with our bowels. I had a perforated duodenum and had to have surgery to fix me, and Gary had blood in his stool- not fixed but red and raw. That was all he was able to tell me when we talked on the phone.

In love...
Thanks Outsider! I’m doing well. No bleeding for over 24 hours. I’m currently prepping for a colonoscopy tomorrow. The cleansing process is not necessarily enjoyable, they tell me. 😳😀
Prayers going up for you- the procedure itself is nothing, praying for a good report
2 x
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Post by GaryK »

Valerie wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 1:47 pm

In love...
Prayers going up for you- the procedure itself is nothing, praying for a good report
Thanks everyone for your prayers! Just got home from the hospital. It seems like the issue has been resolved. Now to get my energy back.
5 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

GaryK wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:37 am
Valerie wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 1:47 pm
Thanks everyone for your prayers! Just got home from the hospital. It seems like the issue has been resolved. Now to get my energy back.
Thanks be to God & physicians!
0 x