Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

General Christian Theology
Falco Underhill
Affiliation: Hermit

Re: Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

Post by Falco Underhill »

ITS HAPPENING: Digital ID, Social Credit System Begins to Roll Out, Total Surveillance Incoming

It looks like Ontario is getting ready to roll out Digital ID wallets the development of which technology is largely thanks to the development Covid Passes. Hmmm.... Who knew?
Mobile digital identity technology and infrastructure have been dramatically advanced by digital health passes, which provide the foundations of identity verification and linkage to credentials that can underpin mobile identity wallets. ...

Peeters writes that the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EUDCC) and other such credentials intended for cross-border recognition based on reference to an official data source set up the development of “multipurpose mobile identity systems.” ...

Peeters references the whitepaper ‘Covid-19 as a Catalyst for Advancement of Digital Identity’

( https://www.perkinscoie.com/images/cont ... -Paper.pdf )

by Perkins Coie Partner Charlyn Ho, which identifies trust, user-centricity and security as the three necessary qualities to engender the support necessary for widespread digital ID adoption. ...

In various jurisdictions, however, COVID credentials are being rolled back or retired. The Canadian Province of Saskatchewan has already stopped requiring the credentials for indoor commercial settings, CP24 reports, while Ontario plans a March 1 end to proof-of-vaccination requirements. ...

A program to develop Ontario’s incoming digital ID kicks off this month, and neighboring province Quebec is targeting a 2025 launch for its relatively comprehensive digital identity system.
Source: https://www.biometricupdate.com/202202/ ... als-retire
1 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

Post by temporal1 »

Falco U:
It looks like Ontario is getting ready to roll out Digital ID wallets the development of which technology is largely thanks to the development Covid Passes.

Hmmm.... Who knew?
EDDIE MURPHY

(i think) it’s safe to think, Trudeau knew, and this explains, at least in part, his impatience+disregard for his constituents and province leaders, pleading for his notice. $$$$

Ordinary people want honesty, but, it’s true, if facts are known, that might risk changing “someone’s” plans. (it’s not “one.”)
Trudeau is not alone, none of these figureheads is. Trudeau does not have the strength of character to face the tech giants and others who stand to gain gov-guaranteed fortunes in these decision. They may or may not have literal “guns to his/their head(s)” - but they might as well.

This kind of thing is as old as time. People who see billions at stake aren’t playing.

Earlier in this thread, read about Australia. i’m not sure if New Zealand is mentioned, but i recall how many openly swooned over Jacinda Adern’s “tough love mama” response to the pandemic. The public can be hopelessly shallow.

Aside from, beyond the pandemic.
What’s deeply troubling is politicians’ establishing legal precedent to power-grab.

POLITICIANS ARE POWER ADDICTS.

Addicts lose ability to reason, they forget moral code, they manipulate for the sole purpose of feeding their addictions.
They steal from their grandmothers. They COUNT ON everyone else to play by reasonable rules. Then they move the goal posts.

There is every reason to employ great caution. It is not UN-Christian to be alert.
Lots of important warnings in scriptures.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Falco Underhill

temporal1 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:27 am POLITICIANS ARE POWER ADDICTS.

Addicts lose ability to reason, they forget moral code, they manipulate for the sole purpose of feeding their addictions.
They steal from their grandmothers. They COUNT ON everyone else to play by reasonable rules. Then they move the goal posts.

There is every reason to employ great caution. It is not UN-Christian to be alert.
Yeah I think maybe 'the mystery of iniquity' works through people's stupidity. :mrgreen:
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Falco Underhill wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:58 pm
temporal1 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:27 am POLITICIANS ARE POWER ADDICTS.

Yeah but I think maybe 'the mystery of iniquity' works through people's stupidity. :mrgreen:

(i believe) most definitely. what other reason that 24/7 “news” airtime is 90+% mind-numbing repetition, entertainment, etc.?

what other reason (most) in the U.S. could not name Canada’s provinces+territories, much-less Mexico’s states? -
don’t ask about the 50 U.S. states+D.C. :lol:

it’s no accident. ignorance is a profitable INDUSTRY.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Falco Underhill

A National Vaccine Pass Has Quietly Rolled Out – And Red States Are Getting On Board
To date, 21 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico offer accessibility to the SMART Health Card, a verifiable digital proof of vaccination developed through the Vaccination Credential Initiative (VCI), a global coalition of public and private stakeholders including Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, the Mayo Clinic and other health and tech heavyweights.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerow ... 7d4c6e6be6

According to Forbes Magazine, while our attention has been turned elsewhere "a national vaccine pass has quietly rolled out" in America. Just the way they wanted it, no fanfare, no loud noise, no push-back.

Here's a look at the ties of the SMART Health Card to the World Economic Forum, the WHO, and the CIA.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/01/in ... e-records/

In addition we may well see a push for digital wearables next. Biden's Commissioner of Food and Drugs, Dr. Robert Califf, worked as chief advisor for Google/Verily on something called Project Baseline which developed the digital wearable health trackers (like watches, headbands, etc.)

In this article in which he promotes wearable health trackers as the next big thing he says
We are entering a time when our physical, digital and biological spheres are merging, a concept that has been called “the 4th Industrial Revolution [4IR]

That terminology comes straight from Klaus Shwab, of the World Economic Forum, who says the 4IR is about "blending our physical, digital and biological identities."

So with Biden's "war on cancer" in which early detection plays an important part, we may expect him to be pushing their use soon. This is a prediction made by someone else but I thought it worthy to share.
0 x
Falco Underhill

The U.K. government plans to make some coronavirus laws permanent, too. (Much like Canada wanted to.)

For example ....
It plans to make the measures permanent in the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill and the Judicial Review and Courts Bill.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/gove ... 83765.html

According to critics the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill will effectively bring an end to protests ...

https://www.bigissue.com/news/activism/ ... o-protest/

... while the Judicial Review and Courts Bill will restrict the courts' ability to review executive decisions.

https://consoc.org.uk/the-judicial-revi ... le-of-law/

This would effectively make the executive branch dictatorial!
0 x
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by barnhart »

Falco, what is "the executive branch" in a Parlimentory democracy.
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Falco:
The U.K. government plans to make some coronavirus laws permanent, too. (Much like Canada wanted to.)

Falco,
i think my view may be more fatalistic than yours.
i think the world is ‘way down the rabbit hole, outside divine intervention, i don’t see a way out.

imho, it began, as many feared at the time, with Social Security Numbers.
numbers assigned - at start of paid employment! i got mine at age 14.
today, in the U.S., SSNs are assigned at birth! (presumably, to babies born in the U.S. by legal citizens, illegal immigrants, any visitor or immigrant?) the point is: numbers. tracking.

there are LOADS of numbers assigned in one’s lifetime. those are pretty much “window dressing.” they give us the optics of some level privacy, etc. they aren’t entirely meaningless. but they sort of are. again, imho.

CANADA’s Truck Convoy.
Here’s where Trudeau was a real bumbler.
He not only revealed his cards as Canada’s Prime Minister, he revealed the overall lib agenda: No diplomacy, no tolerance.
To extremes. They “feel” wholly entitled, thus, they “feel” no need to mince words. Or listen.

:arrow: To those holding elephant guns, everything looks like an elephant??!!

He chose to be madly heavy-handed with his own constituents: unarmed, law-abiding, peaceful, Bible-sharing, tax-paying, nonpartisan, diverse, everyday citizens. Trudeau told them, “No, you can’t be that.” “You’re enemies of Canada” “i said so.” :evil:

Watching his response to Putin is breathtaking.
He was literally MORE diplomatic in response to Putin than to his own countrymen. As he was in India.

How is a leader in those shoes going to convince he’s speaking for all of Canada, when he just rigidly divided Canada, the day prior?
Are they out of jail? Funding+banks restored? Censored videos, etc., restored??

i imagine Trudeau is taking a lot more heat from libs+globalists than he was “suffering” from a peaceful rally in Canada,
a rally of people who loved their country and each other, who wanted to be respectfully heard, pretty much about vaccines+masks.

Trudeau clumsily showed his hand AND many others’ at the very same time. He showed who they are, what they are.
i don’t play poker, but .. .. :shock:

In the U.S., once Congress began signing off in multi-trillions, wow. i’m afraid it’s done.
the slow descent is over.
the evil that will be done. ‘way past anyone’s foresight. ‘way past grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

To repeat: DIVINE INTERVENTION

human reasoning is the descent into hell.
the old standards, greed+power, motivate. now the false god of TECH EFFICIENCY is the operating vehicle.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

barnhart wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:49 am Falco, what is "the executive branch" in a Parlimentory democracy.
Same as it is in a presidential democracy like the US. It is the executive branch of the government and all of the executive branch agencies that implement government policy: military, treasury, health, education, agriculture, foreign affairs, etc.

In parliamentary democracies, the cabinet officials and prime minister are selected from the majority party in parliament when they form a government. So the separation of powers are not the same as in a presidential democracy. But they are separate branches. And the vast majority of civil service employees are nonpartisan career employees, not political partisans, in both systems.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Ken wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:29 am In parliamentary democracies, the cabinet officials and prime minister are selected from the majority party in parliament when they form a government. So the separation of powers are not the same as in a presidential democracy. But they are separate branches. And the vast majority of civil service employees are nonpartisan career employees, not political partisans, in both systems.
The difference between civil service employees (left) and cabinet ministers (right) in their own words:

0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited