March in DC January 6

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Re: March in DC January 6

Post by Robert »

0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Falco Underhill
Affiliation: Hermit

Post by Falco Underhill »

0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

CLOWN COURTROOM / Wayne Howell

Matthew 7:5
https://biblehub.com/matthew/7-5.htm
4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye?

5You hypocrite!
First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine.
If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.…

Observers are wise not to be overly invested in .. (dogs).
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Falco Underhill wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:16 pm
You mean Trump's DOJ?

on 1/6/2021 Trump was still in power and the DOJ was completely under the thumb of his appointees and loyal henchmen. On that date it happened to be acting AG Jeffrey Rosen, a loyal Trumper, and assistant AG Jeffrey Clark, another loyal Trumper who took over when Bill Barr resigned on December 23rd. Both Rosen and Clark were key promoters of Trump's election fraud lies and it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that they were implicated in the 1/6 insurrection attempt.

In fact the 1/6 committee is looking into it and has subpoenaed testimony from the both of them. It seems pretty clear that both had some role in 1/6. Both should probably be behind bars.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Falco Underhill

Ken wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:49 pm on 1/6/2021 Trump was still in power and the DOJ was completely under the thumb of his appointees and loyal henchmen. On that date it happened to be acting AG Jeffrey Rosen, a loyal Trumper, and assistant AG Jeffrey Clark, another loyal Trumper who took over when Bill Barr resigned on December 23rd. Both Rosen and Clark were key promoters of Trump's election fraud lies and it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that they were implicated in the 1/6 insurrection attempt

Are you sure you've got your facts straight there, Ken?

Is this the same Jeffrey Rosen that accused Jeffrey Clark of trying to help Trump "subvert the election" back in August '21?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... n.amp.html

The same Jeffery Rosen whom Trump was supposedly plotting to fire and replace with Jeffrey Clark?

Do you seriously regard that AG Jeffrey Rosen as one of Trump's "loyal henchmen"? :?

Seems to me there may have been some different opinions about Trump among the DOJ leadership.
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Falco Underhill wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:10 pm
Ken wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:49 pm on 1/6/2021 Trump was still in power and the DOJ was completely under the thumb of his appointees and loyal henchmen. On that date it happened to be acting AG Jeffrey Rosen, a loyal Trumper, and assistant AG Jeffrey Clark, another loyal Trumper who took over when Bill Barr resigned on December 23rd. Both Rosen and Clark were key promoters of Trump's election fraud lies and it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that they were implicated in the 1/6 insurrection attempt

Are you sure you've got your facts straight there, Ken?

Is this the same Jeffrey Rosen that accused Jeffrey Clark of trying to help Trump "subvert the election" back in August '21?

The same Jeffery Rosen whom Trump was supposedly plotting to fire and replace with Jeffrey Clark?

Do you seriously regard that AG Jeffrey Rosen as one of Trump's "loyal henchmen"? :?

Seems to me there may have been some different opinions about Trump among the DOJ leadership.
Rosen not so much. You are correct. There was such a revolving door there at the end that I get my folks mixed up. He mostly pushed back against Trump. It was Clark and other underlings in the Justice Department that were more instrumental in doing Trump's bidding and were involved in illegal efforts to try to obstruct the election certification process in states like Georgia. Trump went through so many different acting officials in different agencies because he fired so many that it is hard to keep track.
0 x
Falco Underhill

1. Ray Epps

2. Stuart Rhodes

Why are these provacateurs of the "1/6 insurrection" being legally protected? Might they have been government agents?

This is Ray Epps trying to provoke people to storm the Capitol. What is the reaction of the protestors?

Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed!
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ray Epps honestly looks guilty to me of promoting insurrection and riot; he doesn't seem to be peacefully protesting, as nearly all of the other 1/6 protesters were.

Why is he not being charged?
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:06 pm Ray Epps honestly looks guilty to me of promoting insurrection and riot; he doesn't seem to be peacefully protesting, as nearly all of the other 1/6 protesters were.

What laws did he break?. This video is from 1/5, the day before. How is what he is saying any different from what Trump and Giuliani said themselves during the rally on 1/6?

Note. I’m not defending Epps. He looks like a garden variety Trump supporter. I see no evidence he was anything else.
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ken wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:35 pm
Josh wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:06 pm Ray Epps honestly looks guilty to me of promoting insurrection and riot; he doesn't seem to be peacefully protesting, as nearly all of the other 1/6 protesters were.

What laws did he break?. This video is from 1/5, the day before. How is what he is saying any different from what Trump and Giuliani said themselves during the rally on 1/6?

Note. I’m not defending Epps. He looks like a garden variety Trump supporter. I see no evidence he was anything else.
Perhaps if the FBI would be more forthcoming about why he was on their most wanted list, we'd know.
0 x