Meanwhile, in Ireland

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Meanwhile, in Ireland

Post by temporal1 »

[Rebel News is new to me.]

Rebel News / Canada / “ 'My daughter is the only Irish child in her class': Mother pushes back against open border policies” / 16min
^^Description:
Ezra Levant speaks to Susanne Delaney, a Dublin mother who is running for local office after becoming fed up with the Irish government's open borders immigration policies.
Visit Rebel News for more on this story ►
Rebel News / Canada / “Irish people are 'thorn in the side' of globalist plans: Fatima Gunning” / 7min
^^Description:
See all of our coverage from Ireland's open borders protest!
Gript journalist Fatima Gunning tells Ezra Levant Irish people are sick of 'thousands of people coming in with no identity documents,' and that the Irish people are 'a thorn in the side' of globalist migration plans.
Visit Rebel News for more on this story ►

Rebel News:
Telling the other side of the story. https://www.RebelNews.com for more great Rebel content.

Unlike almost all of our mainstream media competitors, Rebel News doesn’t receive any government funding.
We rely on our generous audience to help keep us reporting. Please consider supporting Rebel News by making a donation, purchasing a RebelNews+ subscription, shopping in our online store, or any of the other methods below:
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Meanwhile, in Ireland

Post by ohio jones »

temporal1 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:17 pm i’m sad i can’t ask Falco’s thoughts on this.
I can't think of anything keeping you from asking.

Meanwhile, Sunbeam, along with the Chief and several of the Natives, are there. But my friend, who was going to hunt from his wheelchair later this year, has decided not to go.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited