The Fatal MD Crash - Was it really Lesterb's fault?

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Re: The Fatal MD Crash - Was it really Lesterb's fault?

Post by lesterb »

ken_sylvania wrote:Are you touring the nation with CLE again this year?
No. we're in Ontario because my father in law isn't doing well.
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

lesterb wrote: No. we're in Ontario because my father in law isn't doing well.
In my 2 years of hermithood, I have pulled away from many and lately forced myself to work a little out of the house. I have no desire to visit or meet with many people, but one event I, for some unknown reason, would like to accomplish one day is to meet Lester in person. I suspect it will have to wait until we both are in the presence of Jesus, but meeting here on earth would be nice also.
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Post by lesterb »

Robert wrote:
In my 2 years of hermithood, I have pulled away from many and lately forced myself to work a little out of the house. I have no desire to visit or meet with many people, but one event I, for some unknown reason, would like to accomplish one day is to meet Lester in person. I suspect it will have to wait until we both are in the presence of Jesus, but meeting here on earth would be nice also.
We flew in. If we would have driven we'd stop by on our way home. It's hardly out of the way. There are a few people on this board that I'd like to meet and you are one of them, Robert. If you feel like a trip to Ontario you can drop over. But it might be easier and cheaper to wait until we get to heaven. 8-)
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor

Post by Robert »

lesterb wrote: We flew in. If we would have driven we'd stop by on our way home. It's hardly out of the way. There are a few people on this board that I'd like to meet and you are one of them, Robert. If you feel like a trip to Ontario you can drop over. But it might be easier and cheaper to wait until we get to heaven. 8-)
Maybe long down the road. Right now, any long trips are to Texas to see my parents. Wife is heading there this month. We are planning a trip in February as a family.
0 x
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

Robert wrote:
lesterb wrote: We flew in. If we would have driven we'd stop by on our way home. It's hardly out of the way. There are a few people on this board that I'd like to meet and you are one of them, Robert. If you feel like a trip to Ontario you can drop over. But it might be easier and cheaper to wait until we get to heaven. 8-)
Maybe long down the road. Right now, any long trips are to Texas to see my parents. Wife is heading there this month. We are planning a trip in February as a family.
Wide? I won't tell her you called her that...
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
Robert
Site Janitor

Post by Robert »

gcdonner wrote:Wide? I won't tell her you called her that...
Whad eder ade dou talding adout?
0 x
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

Robert wrote:
gcdonner wrote:Wide? I won't tell her you called her that...
Whad eder ade dou talding adout?
No fair you overrode the time limit for editing a post...
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
Reflecting
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Reflecting »

Robert wrote:
What is happening with you Robert? What is this I hear about hermithood? Are you ok?
0 x
”reflectthelight” in MDland
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Reflecting wrote:
Robert wrote:In my 2 years of hermithood, I have pulled away from many and lately forced myself to work a little out of the house. I have no desire to visit or meet with many people, but one event I, for some unknown reason, would like to accomplish one day is to meet Lester in person. I suspect it will have to wait until we both are in the presence of Jesus, but meeting here on earth would be nice also.
What is happening with you Robert? What is this I hear about hermithood? Are you ok?
Justme calls herself a hermit, too. And Dan Z likes to talk about hermitneutics. There must be something contagious about it. Be careful.... :shock:
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
justme
Affiliation: hermit

Post by justme »

reflect is back!
don't become a hermit, reflect 8-)
0 x
Anything seems possible if you don't know what you are talking about. fb meme
You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm also entitled to ignore that nonsense. another fb meme