Bill Bonner and Agora Inc - the newest economic conspiracy theory...

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Re: Bill Bonner and Agora Inc - the newest economic conspiracy theory...

Post by ken_sylvania »

ohio jones wrote:
appleman2006 wrote:Can someone spell d o m I n o s ?
I think it's with an "i" between the "m" and the "n".
Does he use a browser that capitalizes the "i" automatically, like MS Word does? Or is it the newest Canadian style to capitalize the middle letter of a word instead of the first?
0 x
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

ohio jones wrote:
Oops. Yes I capitalized the I. And yes Ken. That is what happened.
0 x
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

PeterG wrote:
appleman2006 wrote:I would be interested in hearing what others think.
I think that I could find a way to "prove" all kinds of interesting things if only I had Joe Arpaio's birth certificate and an ax to grind. ;)
I know nothing about Joe Arpaio. Had never heard of him before. But even then I sensed he had an ax to grind. Something seemed a bit weird.
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

appleman2006 wrote:
ohio jones wrote:
Oops. Yes I capitalized the I. And yes Ken. That is what happened.
i l i k E.
it seems very e.e.cummings-ish. 8-)
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

appleman2006 wrote:
PeterG wrote:
appleman2006 wrote:I would be interested in hearing what others think.
I think that I could find a way to "prove" all kinds of interesting things if only I had Joe Arpaio's birth certificate and an ax to grind. ;)
I know nothing about Joe Arpaio. Had never heard of him before. But even then I sensed he had an ax to grind. Something seemed a bit weird.
i have only vague understanding of this sheriff, and/or the birthers.
i had not seen one word on this new report that surprised appleman in Canada.
i googled, found this sort of thing, not sure how close this may be to what appleman was referring to? -
http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investigator ... ion-image/

of note in the report is there are multiple questions about obama's background, i.e., missing or questionable documents. but the legal focus here is on the long form birth certificate.

i tend to presume, if there were questionable/fraudulant documents in the sheriff's background, he would be in prison/silenced (?) .. it seems his opponents have been trying to silence him for years, and they/establishment politicians seem quite good at accomplishing that sort of thing.

if this is eventually proven to be a grand 8 year fraud, it might make for some interesting U.S. history in times to come.

my hope is that facts will be known and fairly responded to, some level of integrity brought to the DOJ, and all high U.S. government offices; and, most of all, that the matter will not over-dominate the days ahead, in which so much work is needed to try to bring some semblance of sanity to a hurting world.

appleman, is this the matter you were referring to?
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

one question is, if obama registered for college, and benefits, as an international student?
if this is found to be the case, did he fraudulantly accept government subsidies for his education?
to my knowledge, his college records were sealed. questions remain.
0 x

UNKNOWN
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

temporal1 wrote:one question is, if obama registered for college, and benefits, as an international student?
if this is found to be the case, did he fraudulantly accept government subsidies for his education?
Another question is, if Donald J. Trump registered for college, and benefits, as an international student?
if this is found to be the case, did he fraudulently accept government subsidies for his education?
As far as I know, he has refused to release his college transcripts. questions remain...
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

ken_sylvania wrote:
temporal1 wrote:one question is, if obama registered for college, and benefits, as an international student?
Another question is, if Donald J. Trump registered for college, and benefits, as an international student?
if this is found to be the case, did he fraudulently accept government subsidies for his education?
As far as I know, he has refused to release his college transcripts. questions remain...
sure. logic follows.
but trump's long form birth certificate is not under scrutiny.

as i said, i'm hopeful this problem will not cripple problems ahead that need to be addressed.
i.e., a continuation of campaign sparring.
there is a legal process to determine whether the sheriff's accusations are accurate. of course, the waters are muddied, since the DOJ/the entire system has been found faulty.
0 x

UNKNOWN
PeterG
Affiliation: Conserv. Mennonite

Post by PeterG »

PeterG wrote:I think that I could find a way to "prove" all kinds of interesting things if only I had Joe Arpaio's birth certificate and an ax to grind. ;)
temporal1 wrote:i tend to presume, if there were questionable/fraudulant documents in the sheriff's background, he would be in prison/silenced (?)
To be clear, I have no doubt that Arpaio's documents are perfectly in order. My point was that if his birth certificate (or yours or mine or anyone's) were subject to the same kind of scrutiny, a person so inclined could easily find reasons to call it into question.
0 x
"It is a weird" —Ken
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

PeterG wrote:
PeterG wrote:I think that I could find a way to "prove" all kinds of interesting things if only I had Joe Arpaio's birth certificate and an ax to grind. ;)
temporal1 wrote:i tend to presume, if there were questionable/fraudulant documents in the sheriff's background, he would be in prison/silenced (?)
To be clear, I have no doubt that Arpaio's documents are perfectly in order. My point was that if his birth certificate (or yours or mine or anyone's) were subject to the same kind of scrutiny, a person so inclined could easily find reasons to call it into question.
really? i wouldn't think that at all.
thank you for clarification, tho.

i will add, i don't believe any stone has been left unturned in researching the sheriff's background.
this would not be overlooked by those he is questioning, they have more resources/power than he.
if they had anything, it would be "over." they aren't being quiet because of personal dignity.

i think there truly is a lot of fraud in government, by individuals and groups, big and small, including government.

but, here, this is a question of someone holding the highest gov office in the U.S.
no fraud is ok.
when fraud is found on high levels, extra accountability is expected.

sometimes i remember Nixon's decision to step down.

in post-Bill Clinton days, this would not be considered!
it's all about what you can get away with, if caught, pointing fingers to others as blame, allowing others to take the fall, minimizing the seriousness of wrongs - never admitting guilt, never paying a personal price. there's even more: changing laws to legalize wrongs, is one more.

the weasels have gone to law school, they are playing havoc on every level - they love playing havoc on the highest levels! - the culture pays the high prices.

it's bad. it's ugly.
but it's not beyond God's ability to overcome.

human law gone-wrong was one of the problems Jesus came to address on earth.
God is able.
0 x

UNKNOWN