Amish World's Healthiest Children

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Amish World's Healthiest Children

Post by Josh »

Ah yes, mass medication via the water supply.

Remember, you can’t be healthy without artificially added fluoride to municipal tap water.
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Josh wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:44 pm Ah yes, mass medication via the water supply.

Remember, you can’t be healthy without artificially added fluoride to municipal tap water.
Or bleach… can’t forget that.

I love my distiller.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:44 pm Ah yes, mass medication via the water supply.

The point is, in an actual study it turns out that Amish children have measurably worse dental health than comparable non-Amish children. You can speculate yourself as to the reasons why that might be the case. The study suggests a few possibilities.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Ken wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:39 pm

The point is, in an actual study it turns out that Amish children have measurably worse dental health than comparable non-Amish children. You can speculate yourself as to the reasons why that might be the case. The study suggests a few possibilities.
I took a cursory look and they actually don’t when compared to similar demographics. Once again you failed to disambiguate which is basically social science 101.
0 x