Elon Musk: Mennonite Ancestors

The lighter side of things. A place for humor and joyful things.
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Elon Musk: Mennonite Ancestors

Post by barnhart »

Ken wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:31 pm
barnhart wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:28 pm Those weight nearly 7,000 pounds, or 3.5 tons. I don't know how many horses it would take to pull one, I'm pretty sure it would be a large team.
If it is out of gear and on flat level ground I'm sure a single horse could do it easily.
Well, sure, but the world isn't always flat. Sometimes it's actually down hill, what about that poor horse.
0 x
Neto

Post by Neto »

God has no grandchildren, and a "Mennonite ethnic" background in no way guarantees any sort of morality or current belief.

This person (Annie Buller, Canadian Communist) is likely distantly related to me (my family name is also Buller):

She was born in Ukraine, and there were Jewish colonies near the Mennonite colonies, and, there was some mixing as well.

Have I mentioned here before that 'John Denver' was my 3rd cousin? (Well, 1/2 3rd cousin. My great great grandmother remarried after her first husband died, and Johnny Deutschendorf was descended from her second marriage. My Mom knew his grandmother well, and 'baby sat' him when she was in the MB HS in Corn, Oklahoma.)

But then we are also ALL descended from Noah. Hello cousins!
0 x
Outsider

Post by Outsider »

Robert wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:45 pm
ohio jones wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:47 pm
mike wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:15 pm The plain lines of the Cybertruck kinda look like they could have been designed by a Mennonite
How's this for the Cybertruck connecting with its ancestral roots:

Now we need one of an Amish buggy pulling a Cybertruck.
Or being pulled by a team of horses.
0 x
RZehr

Post by RZehr »

That's probably a real Amish in the Cybertruck running on Autopilot. And he's probably converted it to run on DeWalt batteries that are solar charged.
0 x
Neto

Post by Neto »

Neto wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:07 pm God has no grandchildren, and a "Mennonite ethnic" background in no way guarantees any sort of morality or current belief.

This person (Annie Buller, Canadian Communist) is likely distantly related to me (my family name is also Buller):

She was born in Ukraine, and there were Jewish colonies near the Mennonite colonies, and, there was some mixing as well.
I see now that I used a photo link instead of an internet link for this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Buller
0 x
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by barnhart »

You have interesting relatives.
0 x