And the Biden Family Saga Continues

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

And the Biden Family Saga Continues

Post by Grace »

July 30th, 2017, WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Communist party official, Henry Zhao, 'I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhao, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,'"

Zhao, who is a Communist Party official, invested in Hunter’s firm Bohai Harvest RST Equity Investment Fund Management Co., also known as BHR Partners, which the first son cofounded with other Chinese entities in 2013.

Sure is hard to believe anything pertaining to the Biden Family. Was Joe Biden Biden lying when he claimed he never discussed his son’s business dealings? Is Hunter lying when he claims his father is sitting right beside him?

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-a ... er-1808567

https://nypost.com/2023/06/22/hunter-bi ... deal-text/

https://www.mediaite.com/biden/hunter-b ... er-report/
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Re: And the Biden Family Saga Continues

Post by Ken »

Grace wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:59 am July 30th, 2017, WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Communist party official, Henry Zhao, 'I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhao, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,'"

Zhao, who is a Communist Party official, invested in Hunter’s firm Bohai Harvest RST Equity Investment Fund Management Co., also known as BHR Partners, which the first son cofounded with other Chinese entities in 2013.

Sure is hard to believe anything pertaining to the Biden Family. Was Joe Biden Biden lying when he claimed he never discussed his son’s business dealings? Is Hunter lying when he claims his father is sitting right beside him?

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-a ... er-1808567

https://www.mediaite.com/biden/hunter-b ... er-report/
What illegality is being alleged here?

As for your question of who is lying? If anyone had to guess one would assume that it is Hunter Biden lying. He is a proven liar. And that would be easy enough for anyone to determine because the schedule of the Vice President is public record, as are all the visitors to the Vice Presidential offices in the White House as well as the official Vice Presidential residence and offices at the Naval Observatory. Every visitor is logged by the Secret Service. The Secret Service knows where the Vice President is at every moment of the day and who is with him. So it would be a trivial exercise for investigators to determine if Hunter Biden was sitting down with the Vice President at the exact moment that this WhatsApp message was sent.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Ken wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:10 pm So it would be a trivial exercise for investigators to determine if Hunter Biden was sitting down with the Vice President at the exact moment that this WhatsApp message was sent.
Has someone claimed he was with Mike Pence at the time?
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Grace

Post by Grace »

Ken wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:10 pm

What illegality is being alleged here?

As for your question of who is lying? If anyone had to guess one would assume that it is Hunter Biden lying. He is a proven liar. And that would be easy enough for anyone to determine because the schedule of the Vice President is public record, as are all the visitors to the Vice Presidential offices in the White House as well as the official Vice Presidential residence and offices at the Naval Observatory. Every visitor is logged by the Secret Service. The Secret Service knows where the Vice President is at every moment of the day and who is with him. So it would be a trivial exercise for investigators to determine if Hunter Biden was sitting down with the Vice President at the exact moment that this WhatsApp message was sent.
Beings both Joe and Hunter are blatant liars, at this point the public won’t know if Joe was with Hunter when he was threatening the communist party official.

As to where it happened: “Photographs on Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop place him at his father's Wilmington, Delaware, residence on the day he invoked President Joe Biden's name in a text message, threatening his Chinese business partner to come down on him with their full weight if the business partner did not fulfill his commitment."

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administra ... s-partner/

“Hunter Biden was at the guest house of Biden's Delaware home when he wrote to Communist Party official Henry Zhao on July 30, 2017.”
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -text.html

“The July 30, 2017 WhatsApp missive from Hunter to Henry Zhao was revealed to the House Ways and Means Committee last month by IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley and made public Thursday.”

0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

ohio jones wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:40 pm
Ken wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:10 pm So it would be a trivial exercise for investigators to determine if Hunter Biden was sitting down with the Vice President at the exact moment that this WhatsApp message was sent.
Sorry...got my timeline mixed up. So both Hunter Biden and Joe Biden were nothing but private citizens when all this was alleged to have occurred?

So again, what illegality is being alleged?
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Grace wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:57 pmBeings both Joe and Hunter are blatant liars, at this point the public won’t know if Joe was with Hunter when he was threatening the communist party official.
Again, what illegality is being alleged here?
0 x
Grace

Post by Grace »

Ken wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:32 pm
ohio jones wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:40 pm
Sorry...got my timeline mixed up. So both Hunter Biden and Joe Biden were nothing but private citizens when all this was alleged to have occurred?

So again, what illegality is being alleged?
I didn't say that anything was illegal. However Joe Biden has repeatedly claimed he never discussed business dealings with his son. Which we all know, probably is yet another lie.
0 x
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Post by GaryK »

This is from a NYT reporter.

0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Grace wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:29 pmI didn't say that anything was illegal. However Joe Biden has repeatedly claimed he never discussed business dealings with his son. Which we all know, probably is yet another lie.
So, nothing to see there that is illegal? Got it.

And no, we don't know that Joe Biden is lying. All we have is the texts of a known degenerate liar who was apparently trying to say anything to make a business deal happen.

And even if Biden was lying, that still wouldn't be a crime unless he did so under oath.

And even If it turns out that Biden is lying? Well, I expect people will give that about the same weight that they give to the lies of other politicians. Which is basically no weight at all.
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

It could be illegal if it carries with it a promise to help them once he was back in office, which he planned to do at that time.

One can not accept money from foreign sources without registering as a foreign agent. If the money does go partially to President Biden, this would be illegal. It is illegal for it to go to Hunter Biden without registering as a foreign agent.
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.