Respect for Marriage Act

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Respect for Marriage Act

Post by Grace »

Interesting ties between Biden's evil "Respect for Marriage Act" and the Old Testament dates and events.

0 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Isn’t Jonathan Cahn that fraud who made all sorts of predictions and insinuations, but then said that they weren’t predictions?
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

He tends to do a "Bible code" sort of thing where he finds seemingly significant patterns in a sea of coincidences and then sells books about it.
0 x
RZehr

Post by RZehr »

Ah, yes. The Harbinger. What a heaping pile of crock that was. I see now that he went ahead and wrote The Harbinger II, The Return. Might as well grab the cash, he supposes.
0 x
Grace

Post by Grace »

RZehr wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:31 am Isn’t Jonathan Cahn that fraud who made all sorts of predictions and insinuations, but then said that they weren’t predictions?
Do you think the correlating dates he talks about are made up?
0 x
RZehr

Post by RZehr »

Grace wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:41 pm
RZehr wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:31 am Isn’t Jonathan Cahn that fraud who made all sorts of predictions and insinuations, but then said that they weren’t predictions?
It’s been years since I read The Harbinger. I don’t remember specific details and dates.

But I do remember thinking it was nonsense, and I remember how he leads the reading in the direction of a conclusion, right up to the conclusion. But then attempted to maintain plausible deniability by refraining from stating the actual conclusion that he led the reader to.

I also remember multiple readers becoming concerned about the pending specific events, and me remember afterwards how they didn’t come to pass.

I think he is a dishonest charlatan of the first degree. A fear monger, making money off the innocent.

My opinion is based on reading The Harbinger, and reading or watching interviews of him.
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

Grace,
i don’t dispute what others are stating above wrt Mr Cahn.

However, i don’t presume any ignorance of those behind these various carnal cult measures.
Those involved are intelligent and well-educated, they know what they’re doing, the insults are measured and deliberate. (Not just the obvious blasphemous flag.) Unlike Mr Cahn, i would not presume ignorance of Biblical references or dates.

For centuries, June was highly recognized as the month for traditional Christian weddings, “June brides” was a favorite cultural term, Christian and not. The destruction is deliberate. They laugh like hyenas for their clever tactics.

“For they say when you marry in June, you’re a bride all your life.”
https://tscpl.org/weddings/say-marry-ju ... bride-life
Married when the year is new, he’ll be loving, kind and true.
When February birds do mate, you wed not dread your fate.
If you wed when March winds blow, joy and sorrow both you’ll know.
Marry in April when you can, joy for Maiden and for Man.
Marry in the month of May, and you’ll surely rue the day.
Marry when June roses grow, over land and sea you’ll go.
Those who in July do wed, must labor for their daily bread.
Whoever wed in August be, many a change is sure to see.
Marry in September’s shrine, your living will be rich and fine.
If in October you do marry, love will come but riches tarry.
If you wed in bleak November, only joys will come, remember.
When December snows fall fast, marry and true love will last.
–Anonymous
The text describes various reasons-why June was popular for traditional weddings.
NONE of them about lobbying for White House promotion, nor gov legislation, designated national months ..

None of this is by accident.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
RZehr

Post by RZehr »

If you are asking about dates in the video, I did not watch the video. I don’t have a opinion on that.
0 x
Grace

Post by Grace »

RZehr wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:12 pm
If you are asking about dates in the video, I did not watch the video. I don’t have a opinion on that.
I was asking about the dates he cited in the video. However if you think so little of him, I wouldn't ask you to waste your time watching the video. I know very little about Jonathon Cahn. But just thought the correlating dates between Old Testament Times and in currents times, was interesting.
1 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

Grace wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:01 pm
RZehr wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:12 pm

I was asking about the dates he cited in the video. However if you think so little of him, I wouldn't ask you to waste your time watching the video. I know very little about Jonathon Cahn. But just thought the correlating dates between Old Testament Times and in currents times, was interesting.
i agree, it’s interesting. i don’t presume it’s coincidental. those behind these efforts are intelligent, well educated, vengeful, with ample money, power and time to devote to evil. organized master manipulators with law degrees.

i watched the video. he suggests they don’t know what they’re doing (to insult God). i believe it’s intentional.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN