Election Investigations

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Re: Election Investigations

Post by Ken »

Oh my.

More big-time elections fraud has been discovered.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/mich ... signatures
A signature forgery scandal has turned the race for the GOP nomination to be Michigan’s next governor on its head: Two leading Republican candidates did not collect enough signatures to qualify for the primary ballot after invalid signatures were excluded, according to a report from the state’s Bureau of Elections.

The Bureau of Elections reports will now go to the Board of State Canvassers, which will vote Thursday on which candidates qualify to appear on the ballot for the state’s Aug. 2 primaries.

Thirty-six petition circulators — campaign workers hired to collect signatures — “submitted fraudulent petition sheets consisting entirely of invalid signatures,” according to the Bureau. In all, according to the Bureau’s report Monday, these circulators submitted at least 68,000 invalid signatures across nominating petitions for 10 candidates.

Both leading Republican candidates submitted well above the 15,000 signatures necessary, but were subsequently hit with complaints that that counts contained fraudulent signatures.

James Craig (pictured above), the former Detroit police chief, submitted more than 11,100 invalid signatures and just under 10,200 valid ones, according to the Bureau’s report. Bureau staff noted “consistent handwriting for the entirety of a petition sheet, including signatures” and evidence of “round-tabling,” or the practice of passing a petition sheet around in a group to make entries appear more authentic.

Another candidate, Perry Johnson, submitted nearly 14,000 valid signatures — not enough to make the ballot — and over 9,000 invalid signatures. The same group of petition circulators who submitted thousands of invalid signature pages for Craig’s campaign did so for Johnson’s, the Bureau reported. A report noted incorrect addresses and misspelled names.

Three additional Republican gubernatorial candidates also fell far short of the valid signatures needed to qualify, the Bureau said: Michael Brown, Michael Markey and Donna Brandenburg. Each submitted well more than 15,000 signatures, but in all three cases, more than 10,000 were deemed invalid.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

Ken wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:21 pm Oh my.

As I said before. The Republicans will learn how it is being done and start to do it too. I hope they are held accountable.
2 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

More on 2000 Mules.
(i have not viewed the film.)

D'Souza ANSWERING Ben Shapiro On 2000 Mules / 11min

(i think) this is the Shapiro video D’Souza references:

Ben Shapiro REACTS To The "2000 Mules" Documentary / 16min
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

temporal1 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:35 pm (i have not viewed the film.)
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

ohio jones wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:40 pm
temporal1 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:35 pm (i have not viewed the film.)
[img]https://
:mrgreen:
i viewed the posted videos, not the full film.
the film discussion began before the full film was available, so, i thought these short reaction videos were ok.

i really don’t have a big interest in the actual 2020 election process (of course i want it to be clean).

in my view, the dirt that threw the election happened in the 4 years getting to the election.
so much protracted unrelenting dirt+shenanigans, it would have taken a miracle to overcome.

all things considered, DJT should have had an easy win to his 2nd term. beyond contest.

unfortunately, because THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS prevailed, the future looks bleak. everyone loses.
i have no problem with ongoing questions about the election process. i’m not preoccupied with it. to me, it’s important, but secondary to what happened over 4 shameful years. 2016-2020
0 x

UNKNOWN
Robert
Site Janitor

Post by Robert »

Really good interview with Dinesh D'Souza about 2000 Mules plus. 2 hours long, but quite informative.

1 x
Robert
Site Janitor

Post by Robert »

Tim Pool of Timcast.com, a new media source I find credible.

1 x
Robert
Site Janitor

Post by Robert »

https://www.cisa.gov/uscert/ics/advisor ... -22-154-01
1. SUMMARY
This advisory identifies vulnerabilities affecting versions of the Dominion Voting Systems Democracy Suite ImageCast X, which is an in-person voting system used to allow voters to mark their ballot. The ImageCast X can be configured to allow a voter to produce a paper record or to record votes electronically. While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be mitigated as soon as possible, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections.

Exploitation of these vulnerabilities would require physical access to individual ImageCast X devices, access to the Election Management System (EMS), or the ability to modify files before they are uploaded to ImageCast X devices. Jurisdictions can prevent and/or detect the exploitation of these vulnerabilities by diligently applying the mitigations recommended in this advisory, including technical, physical, and operational controls that limit unauthorized access or manipulation of voting systems. Many of these mitigations are already typically standard practice in jurisdictions where these devices are in use and can be enhanced to further guard against exploitation of these vulnerabilities.
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Robert wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:44 pm Really good interview with Dinesh D'Souza about 2000 Mules plus. 2 hours long, but quite informative.
[media]https://rumble
i’m in 30 min. surprised at content. i’ll continue. his immigrant pov is interesting.

appreciate he remarks about the gangster aspect of current U.S. politics. tragic for us. for the world at large, too.
not surprising in an overall corrupt world.

many hoped for a surprise: to be better; to be able to sustain better.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Sliceitup
Affiliation: Keystone, for now

Post by Sliceitup »

Robert wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:57 am
Ken wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:21 pm Oh my.

As I said before. The Republicans will learn how it is being done and start to do it too. I hope they are held accountable.
It’s my understanding that having that many fraudulent signatures is pure sloppiness on the behalf of the campaign. It’s not some new requirement and bad signatures have been used for years to throw out petitions.
0 x