Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

General Christian Theology
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

Post by barnhart »

Ken wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:29 am
barnhart wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:49 am Falco, what is "the executive branch" in a Parlimentory democracy.
Same as it is in a presidential democracy like the US. It is the executive branch of the government and all of the executive branch agencies that implement government policy: military, treasury, health, education, agriculture, foreign affairs, etc.

In parliamentary democracies, the cabinet officials and prime minister are selected from the majority party in parliament when they form a government. So the separation of powers are not the same as in a presidential democracy. But they are separate branches. And the vast majority of civil service employees are nonpartisan career employees, not political partisans, in both systems.
Yes, I understand that, but do those filling those roles constitute a branch of government separate from Parliment or are they political appointees whose terms expire each time a new government is formed.
0 x
Falco Underhill
Affiliation: Hermit

Re: Vaccine Mandates a Slippery Slope towards the Surveillance State and Mark of the Beast

Post by Falco Underhill »

temporal1 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:01 amFalco,
i think my view may be more fatalistic than yours.
i think the world is ‘way down the rabbit hole, outside divine intervention, i don’t see a way out.
Neither do I Temp! I'm just watching the weather ☁️ and I think summertime is nigh! (Matt 24:32) Time to trim those lamps and lift up our heads!
CANADA’s Truck Convoy.
Here’s where Trudeau was a real bumbler.
He not only revealed his cards as Canada’s Prime Minister, he revealed the overall lib agenda: No diplomacy, no tolerance.
To extremes. They “feel” wholly entitled, thus, they “feel” no need to mince words. Or listen.
Yeah, I think he jumped the shark when he announced making temporary measures permanent and got told about it. Why else completely change course so soon?
In the U.S., once Congress began signing off in multi-trillions, wow. i’m afraid it’s done.
the slow descent is over.
the evil that will be done. ‘way past anyone’s foresight. ‘way past grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

To repeat: DIVINE INTERVENTION
Maranatha! Come quickly Lord Jesus!
2 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

barnhart wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:41 pm
Ken wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:29 am
barnhart wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:49 am Falco, what is "the executive branch" in a Parlimentory democracy.
Same as it is in a presidential democracy like the US. It is the executive branch of the government and all of the executive branch agencies that implement government policy: military, treasury, health, education, agriculture, foreign affairs, etc.

In parliamentary democracies, the cabinet officials and prime minister are selected from the majority party in parliament when they form a government. So the separation of powers are not the same as in a presidential democracy. But they are separate branches. And the vast majority of civil service employees are nonpartisan career employees, not political partisans, in both systems.
Yes, I understand that, but do those filling those roles constitute a branch of government separate from Parliment or are they political appointees whose terms expire each time a new government is formed.
The ministers are selected from the ruling party or ruling coalition. There is a confirmation process similar to how US Cabinet secretaries are confirmed by Congress. In many countries like the UK the level of political appointees at the top of the executive branch is MUCH thinner than in the US which has thousands of partisan political appointees riddled throughout the executive branch.

The three branches are still separate branches with separate functions. The only real difference is that it is parliament who picks the cabinet ministers, not the separately elected president.

And yes, their terms expire the moment a new government is formed which doesn't happen on the same 4-year schedule as in the US but more randomly and whenever an old government falls after a no-confidence vote.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Falco Underhill

‘BILL GATES PREDICTS QR CODES ON SMARTPHONES WILL BE REPLACED BY ELECTRONIC TATTOOS.’

https://truthtalk.uk/2022/bill-gates-pr ... c-tattoos/
0 x
Falco Underhill

Biden’s Executive Order Calls for ‘Highest Urgency’ on CBDC Research and Development

The president has called on the Treasury Department to spearhead a series of reports looking into CBDC technologies and how to implement them – ”if doing so is deemed to be in the national interest.”
https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/03 ... velopment/
0 x
Falco Underhill

Iran is set to be the first country to roll out a food rationing scheme based on new biometric IDs. Where vaccine passports failed, food passports will now be eagerly accepted by hungry people who can’t afford rapidly inflating food prices. ... Christian breaks it down in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.
0 x
Falco Underhill

The Zero Carbon Agenda (no carbon emissions) is an agenda of complete control over humanity.

Absolute control of transportation. There will be no privately-owned cars in the future. Everyone will be forced to live in Smart Cities and to commute to and from work on government-owned transportation systems, mostly trains or subways. There will be no more air travel for private citizens. Government will own/control all transportation.

Absolute surveillance.

Surveillance from above. Surveillance from below. Surveillance in the streets.

Everything you buy monitored. Social Credit Systems. Cameras everywhere, even in garbage bins. (Put a plastic bottle in the wrong can and you will be instantly fined.)

Surveillance from below.

The sewers will be monitored by biotechnologies to determine what you eat.

Meat will be outlawed except for lab-grown meat. Independent farming communities will be a thing of the past. Everyone herded into smart cities.

No more independent Mennonite farming communities.

Surveillance from above.

Satellites will enable global watchdogs to ensure those harvesting their own wood will be fined/arrested.

This reveals the Iron Fist beneath the Velvet Glove of the "Save the Forrest" and "Save the Planet" rhetoric.

The government will allow no one to harvest wood for heat. All heat will be electric. All woodstoves and gas/oil-based heaters outlawed. "Zero emissions." Only heat-pumps and solar allowed.

This is the Zero Carbon agenda. Absolute Control. Countries all over the world have already bought into it.

Biden is investing in it. Has America really voted for this?

No.

Oh, and there's an Engineered Food Crisis upcoming.

"It's an update on Stalin/Mao/communism, but it's Stalinist/Maoist/communist in design and execution. As in a nightmare, we are watching a crime against humanity in progress, screaming into the wind about it, but making no sound in the halls of power."

0 x
Heirbyadoption
Affiliation: Brethren

Post by Heirbyadoption »

Falco Underhill wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:07 am The Zero Carbon Agenda (no carbon emissions) is an agenda of complete control over humanity.

Absolute control of transportation. There will be no privately-owned cars in the future. Everyone will be forced to live in Smart Cities and to commute to and from work on government-owned transportation systems, mostly trains or subways. There will be no more air travel for private citizens. Government will own/control all transportation.

Absolute surveillance.
Surveillance from above. Surveillance from below. Surveillance in the streets.
Everything you buy monitored. Social Credit Systems. Cameras everywhere, even in garbage bins. (Put a plastic bottle in the wrong can and you will be instantly fined.)

Surveillance from below.
The sewers will be monitored by biotechnologies to determine what you eat.
Meat will be outlawed except for lab-grown meat. Independent farming communities will be a thing of the past. Everyone herded into smart cities.
No more independent Mennonite farming communities.

Surveillance from above.
Satellites will enable global watchdogs to ensure those harvesting their own wood will be fined/arrested.
This reveals the Iron Fist beneath the Velvet Glove of the "Save the Forrest" and "Save the Planet" rhetoric.
The government will allow no one to harvest wood for heat. All heat will be electric. All woodstoves and gas/oil-based heaters outlawed. "Zero emissions." Only heat-pumps and solar allowed.

This is the Zero Carbon agenda. Absolute Control. Countries all over the world have already bought into it.
Biden is investing in it. Has America really voted for this?
No.

Oh, and there's an Engineered Food Crisis upcoming.

"It's an update on Stalin/Mao/communism, but it's Stalinist/Maoist/communist in design and execution. As in a nightmare, we are watching a crime against humanity in progress, screaming into the wind about it, but making no sound in the halls of power."
Lots of concrete statements here; some of them seem awfully speculative, though I'd be interested in seeing data behind their probable implementation... :-| I'm curious how you propose Big Brother will provide sufficient electricity for the non-emissions heat sources, and how that electricity will be regulated/disbursed. And do you anticipate reception of such a resource being based on social scoring?
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Heirbyadoption wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:27 amLots of concrete statements here; some of them seem awfully speculative, though I'd be interested in seeing data behind their probable implementation... :-| I'm curious how you propose Big Brother will provide sufficient electricity for the non-emissions heat sources, and how that electricity will be regulated/disbursed. And do you anticipate reception of such a resource being based on social scoring?
NYC has already outlawed non-electric heating in new buildings.

People who use "too much" of a resource will be identified as "bad people" and "the enemy" (wealthy elites will be excepted, of course), and will be blamed for why brownouts, blackouts, and high prices happen. And yes, certain people in the government are salivating at the idea of cutting off from society people who have the "wrong" opinions (i.e. social scoring).

The ultimate end is that people with the "wrong" opinions and "wrong" political alignment not have access to food, fuel, electricity. Longer term I would see an agenda to strip their land from them too. This is already happening in attempts to strip from such people their employment, businesses, and jobs.

Of course, tyrannical men have existed in every society, and a lot of these things are just fever dreams of the totalitarian left. But those who accuse th right of being "paranoid" need to be given some credit: we really did see things in the last 2 years such as forbidding people from going to school, church, and work for an entire year.
2 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:34 pm
Heirbyadoption wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:27 amLots of concrete statements here; some of them seem awfully speculative, though I'd be interested in seeing data behind their probable implementation... :-| I'm curious how you propose Big Brother will provide sufficient electricity for the non-emissions heat sources, and how that electricity will be regulated/disbursed. And do you anticipate reception of such a resource being based on social scoring?
NYC has already outlawed non-electric heating in new buildings.

People who use "too much" of a resource will be identified as "bad people" and "the enemy" (wealthy elites will be excepted, of course), and will be blamed for why brownouts, blackouts, and high prices happen. And yes, certain people in the government are salivating at the idea of cutting off from society people who have the "wrong" opinions (i.e. social scoring).

The ultimate end is that people with the "wrong" opinions and "wrong" political alignment not have access to food, fuel, electricity. Longer term I would see an agenda to strip their land from them too. This is already happening in attempts to strip from such people their employment, businesses, and jobs.

Of course, tyrannical men have existed in every society, and a lot of these things are just fever dreams of the totalitarian left. But those who accuse th right of being "paranoid" need to be given some credit: we really did see things in the last 2 years such as forbidding people from going to school, church, and work for an entire year.
So, what are you guys going to do? “Roll coal” refuse to vaccinate your kids, and eat a diet of steaks and fries just to own the libs?
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr