Massage Therapy

Christian ethics and theology with an Anabaptist perspective
Joy

Re: Massage Therapy

Post by Joy »

About Noah, actually, no mention is made in Genesis of his son uncovering his father; apparently it happened when Noah was by himself. And when Noah sobered up, he cursed Ham's son Canaan. Ham's sin seems to have been that he made fun of his father's drunken indecency. Good reason to stay away from alcohol, if a godly man like Noah became drunk.
0 x
Soloist

Post by Soloist »

Joy wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:13 pm About Noah, actually, no mention is made in Genesis of his son uncovering his father; apparently it happened when Noah was by himself. And when Noah sobered up, he cursed Ham's son Canaan. Ham's sin seems to have been that he made fun of his father's drunken indecency. Good reason to stay away from alcohol, if a godly man like Noah became drunk.
figurative language. He mocked his father exposing the nudeness to his brothers... The other sons covered his shame. I certainly don't condone drunkenness but I disagree that alcohol is wrong.
0 x
Arnold33_09
Affiliation: Alien

Post by Arnold33_09 »

I’ve done full-body massage therapy. It was really effective for loosening up stiff muscles.

I understand your concerns about the therapist being of the opposite sex, but in most professional settings, therapists are trained to ensure comfort and maintain professionalism. Also, consider other therapies like [link removed].
0 x