MaxPC

Official stuff, discussions about the forum, and new member introductions
JayP
Affiliation: NA

Re: MaxPC

Post by JayP »

Requiescat in pace.

Many of would not agree, but as Catholic I am sure he would appreciate prayers for his soul.

If the Protestant view that it does no good is true, there is little harm.
If his Catholic view is correct, it may well help.
Err on the side of caution.

Eternal rest grant unto him oh Lord.

May perpetual light shine upon him.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

Robert wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:45 pm
mike wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:08 pm Has there been any further information on Max's passing?
Nope.
So ... do we even know for sure that he has died?
1 x
Mayberry
Affiliation: Truly Conservative

Post by Mayberry »

So very true. I am beginning to wonder if Max has experienced a serious health condition, not actual death. I've searched over and over for any related obit in his home area. I have found no obituary or other new content anywhere on the internet --- nothing anywhere. All that I know is that he has suddenly gone strangely quiet, and I hope for the best for him and his family.
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

We were told in PM by his grandson that he passed away. I/we have no reason to doubt that news.

You all have life. Enjoy it and move on.
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
steve-in-kville

Post by steve-in-kville »

Mayberry wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 6:29 pm I've searched over and over for any related obit in his home area. I have found no obituary or other new content anywhere on the internet --- nothing anywhere. All that I know is that he has suddenly gone strangely quiet, and I hope for the best for him and his family.
I was contacted by a grandson, and I have reason to doubt anything. But I will admit, I tried finding an obit too. Perhaps Max was a middle name or nickname? No big deal. May he rest in peace.
0 x
Mayberry
Affiliation: Truly Conservative

Post by Mayberry »

I am confident that a number of those participating in this forum are aware of MaxPC's legal name, address, etc. Using that basic information, I've repeatedly searched for his obit with no success. I did see a report outside of MennoNet that he experienced a period of weakness, dizziness, etc. to the point that he just rested in his easy chair for a day or more. From that time of his personal response, he has been silent. Those who've received MaxPC's personal contact information -- and I am assured that a very small number have -- might want to send a personal note of concern and condolences.
0 x