Ivermectin

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Ivermectin

Post by Josh »

How many pregnant women were in the trial who carried their babies to term before the mandates were forced on anyone who wanted to keep their job?

And yes, Ken, we were told the vaccines PREVENT transmission. They don’t. It was a gigantic lie.
Last edited by Josh on Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

Josh wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:16 am I’ve tried a lot for gerd - it’s a mechanical problem. Once your oesophageal sphincter can’t shut tight, you will have stomach acid burbling up particularly at night. The drugs just make it less acidic and thus less harmful. Dexilant is what I have found where I can take a very low dose (20mg every 2 days) and still get relief and no side effects.
Well I'm sure you are warned about the risk of cancer in this issue. I think it would benefit you still to take aloe vera because it is supposed to be beneficial to prevent cancer and I know I shared before about cancer not surviving and baking soda. My grandmother used to take baking soda as an antacid which it will help your pH balance. A cheap antacid.
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:39 am How many pregnant women were in the trial who carried their babies to term before the mandates were forced on anyone who wanted to keep their job?

And yes, Ken, we were told the vaccines PREVENT transmission. They don’t. It was a gigantic lie.
If they prevent or reduce infection then they also prevent or reduce transmission. That is a basic feature of all vaccines. If you don't have the disease in the first place then you can't pass it on. The smallpox vaccine is the reason you aren't at risk of catching smallpox today. And why there is less smallpox transmission today than in 1750.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Ken wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:29 pm
Josh wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:39 am How many pregnant women were in the trial who carried their babies to term before the mandates were forced on anyone who wanted to keep their job?

If they prevent or reduce infection then they also prevent or reduce transmission. That is a basic feature of all vaccines. If you don't have the disease in the first place then you can't pass it on. The smallpox vaccine is the reason you aren't at risk of catching smallpox today. And why there is less smallpox transmission today than in 1750.
Yet the Covid vaccine has not resulted in less Covid. There’s tons of Covid still.
0 x
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

How do you explain my sister who in December was fully vaxed & with the latest, all the boosters- then not only got Covid but her test revealed she was a "super spreader" (that term I had not heard until she told us).
It seems to support the "shedding" we were taught about when listening to doctors that were against this type of vaccine. How else does a fully vaccinated person become a super spreader?
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:24 pm

Yet the Covid vaccine has not resulted in less Covid. There’s tons of Covid still.
But tremendously fewer deaths since the vaccines became available.
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Ken wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:14 am
Very difficult to accurately determine if the reduction is actually due to vaccines. Easier to determine when case load goes down such as with smallpox. Not impossible but very difficult to prove to skeptics.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Ken

Post by Ken »

Valerie wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:36 am

How do you explain my sister who in December was fully vaxed & with the latest, all the boosters- then not only got Covid but her test revealed she was a "super spreader" (that term I had not heard until she told us).
It seems to support the "shedding" we were taught about when listening to doctors that were against this type of vaccine. How else does a fully vaccinated person become a super spreader?
People's immune systems vary, their physiology varies, and the virus also varies and mutates.

We do know that the vaccine reduces infections, hospitalizations and death in the vast majority of people but not everyone. It is not 100%. The original vaccines against the original virus were about 95% effective in reducing infection and more so in reducing death. And as the disease mutates to become more infectious that also changes vaccine effectiveness. Which is also why they will have to continue to update the vaccines over time.

How did your sister's COVID test reveal that she was a super-spreader? I have taken both kinds of COVID tests, the rapid tests, and the PCR tests. Both types of tests only revealed the presence or absence of COVID. They didn't provide any additional information about being a "super spreader" or not. I have heard of super spreaders. But I have never heard of that being a condition that a COVID test can reveal.
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Soloist wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:22 am
Ken wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:14 am
Very difficult to accurately determine if the reduction is actually due to vaccines. Easier to determine when case load goes down such as with smallpox. Not impossible but very difficult to prove to skeptics.
Actually it is not difficult at all.

We now have enormous datasets from across the world that look at the death rates for vaccinated versus unvaccinated that can be sorted and parsed every possible way (age and demographics, type of vaccine, number of boosters, time since last vaccine, specific strain of the disease, etc.)
0 x
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

Ken wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:22 am
Valerie wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:36 am

People's immune systems vary, their physiology varies, and the virus also varies and mutates.

We do know that the vaccine reduces infections, hospitalizations and death in the vast majority of people but not everyone. It is not 100%. The original vaccines against the original virus were about 95% effective in reducing infection and more so in reducing death. And as the disease mutates to become more infectious that also changes vaccine effectiveness. Which is also why they will have to continue to update the vaccines over time.

How did your sister's COVID test reveal that she was a super-spreader? I have taken both kinds of COVID tests, the rapid tests, and the PCR tests. Both types of tests only revealed the presence or absence of COVID. They didn't provide any additional information about being a "super spreader" or not. I have heard of super spreaders. But I have never heard of that being a condition that a COVID test can reveal.
She was reading the paper that came with her test. According to the way it came back and according to the paper that she was reading she said it stated that she would be a super spreader. I have never even heard of that till she told us that. But it makes sense according to what we were worn about. I remember last January at my work some vaccinated people seem to be spreading covet around at work so I took the month off as I did not want to bring it home to my husband who had already gone through it. I think if the vaccinated people were spreading it it was not a safe environment
0 x