MD Memories / Pics+Videos

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

MD Memories / Pics+Videos

Post by temporal1 »

i hope this link opens. :-|
i came across this video, remembering the MennoMeet for george+claudia .. justme organized .. there were a few videos? several great photos, i'll rely on others for the date and other details. i believe it was in September, almost washed-out? (hurricane on the coast?) but, was well-attended.

ohio jones rode a train there with a taco salad? :mrgreen:
i enjoyed vicariously .. watching weather reports for travelers.

The Spring House / Children will be children
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Re: MD Memories / Pics+Videos

Post by gcdonner »

temporal1 wrote:i hope this link opens. :-|
i came across this video, remembering the MennoMeet for george+claudia .. justme organized .. there were a few videos? several great photos, i'll rely on others for the date and other details. i believe it was in September, almost washed-out? (hurricane on the coast?) but, was well-attended.

ohio jones rode a train there with a taco salad? :mrgreen:
i enjoyed vicariously .. watching weather reports for travelers.

The Spring House / Children will be children
If others are interested I can supply links to some of the other videos related to this wonderful gathering. Singing was wonderful that day. The only time I ever met Truthseeker in person, RIP.
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

gcdonner wrote: If others are interested I can supply links to some of the other videos related to this wonderful gathering. Singing was wonderful that day. The only time I ever met Truthseeker in person, RIP.
almost a year later, this is an idle thread. thought i'd try to add a pic taken this lovely fall afternoon .. nope. "file too large." i tried dropbox, ditto. i'm sure the problem is me. :?
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

temporal1 wrote:
gcdonner wrote: If others are interested I can supply links to some of the other videos related to this wonderful gathering. Singing was wonderful that day. The only time I ever met Truthseeker in person, RIP.
almost a year later, this is an idle thread. thought i'd try to add a pic taken this lovely fall afternoon .. nope. "file too large." i tried dropbox, ditto. i'm sure the problem is me. :?
I'm not sure how to do it directly, but if you have a Photobucket account you can load it there and then link it to here.
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth