Gender confusion

Things that are not part of politics happening presently and how we approach or address it as Anabaptists.
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Gender confusion

Post by Josh »

Liberals have long said abortion is a "women's rights issue", yet at the same time they claim men can get pregnant and some women can't get pregnant.
0 x
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

Josh wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:46 pm Liberals have long said abortion is a "women's rights issue", yet at the same time they claim men can get pregnant and some women can't get pregnant.
And these same liberals who tout "women's rights" when it comes to abortion, denigrate fairness in women's sports, by demanding biological males be allowed to compete against women, with the biological males always winning over the women.

A local school district here in Lancaster County has enacted a "Trans Policy", that limits athletes to teams matching their birth sex. Meaning trans boy cannot compete on girls teams. Representatives from both the ACLU spoke their opinion about the matter.

ACLU spokes person said,
"The foremost job of schools is to create a welcoming and supportive environment that gives every child the opportunity to learn and grow to their full potential." "This trans policy is discriminatory and cruel".
They say the policy is cruel and discriminatory, by NOT allowing biological boys to compete against the girls, yet to allow them to compete against girls, is discriminating against the girls.
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

nett wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:45 pm

I think this kind of intersects with the Jan 6th issue. Our highest institutions of government have descended into foolishness.
There can be no respected rule of law when this kind of nonsense is what's being discussed.
Beyond foolishness, i believe it’s nothing short of cults finding their ways into the legal system, and accessing the Public Treasury. The questions are, 1) how to identify them? 2) how to prevent them from access? 3) how to remove them?

Make no mistake, it’s a profit-driven BIG PHARMA industry, a growth industry. With no moral compass.
More for-profit child butchering/sacrifice to add to for-profit corporate abortion.

It’s a huge problem. Not too big for God.

Thankfully, many ordinary people are speaking up. Better late than never.
See Ty Smith below, he’s a medical professional, and pastor (i’m not sure which church). Husband and father of 2 older boys.

Beware: gov has the capacity to promote+sustain that which is unwanted, unneeded, even destructive.
It took DECADES for RvW to be overturned. So much evil done. It’s not over.

Somehow, the gates to the legal system+Public Treasury need greater oversight. Congress is a failure.

TY SMITH / Law Professor Melts Down When Sen. Hawley Asks Her If Men Can Get Pregnant. Can we talk about this?

This video is LENGTHY. He addresses Sen Hawley/Prof Bridges in the first 15 min. (i have not viewed in full.)
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Post by GaryK »

IN PORTLAND, THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION STARTS IN KINDERGARTEN
In third through fifth grade, the district begins lessons on “LGBTQIA2S+” activism. The curriculum presents the categories of “man” and “woman” as manifestations of the “dominant culture” that has used sexual norms to oppress minorities. “The culture, systems, and assumptions that everyone is straight is called heteronormative. The culture, systems, and assumptions that everyone is cisgender is called cisnormative,” the curriculum claims. “Therefore, the culture, systems, and assumptions that everyone is straight and cis is called cisheteronormativity.” This system, according to the lesson plan, is a form of “oppression” designed to benefit “white straight cis boys” and to punish “LGBTQIA2S+” people.
https://christopherrufo.com/portland-sexual-revolution/

Take note of the documents at the end of the article.
0 x
nett
Affiliation: Midwest Fellowship

Post by nett »

GaryK wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:30 am
In third through fifth grade, the district begins lessons on “LGBTQIA2S+” activism. The curriculum presents the categories of “man” and “woman” as manifestations of the “dominant culture” that has used sexual norms to oppress minorities. “The culture, systems, and assumptions that everyone is straight is called heteronormative. The culture, systems, and assumptions that everyone is cisgender is called cisnormative,” the curriculum claims. “Therefore, the culture, systems, and assumptions that everyone is straight and cis is called cisheteronormativity.” This system, according to the lesson plan, is a form of “oppression” designed to benefit “white straight cis boys” and to punish “LGBTQIA2S+” people.

This is revolting. I hope this is just some fringe stuff coming out a radical school system.

Ken, you're close to that system. What is going on?
0 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

I was in Portland today. The homeless tents are set up along the city sidewalks and main highways, the drug addicts are common place, the litter and garbage and graffiti are everywhere you look. I guess the public is just getting used to it now.
This is a city that has completely rejected all sense of absolute morality, and embraced immorality. And this city is an example of where this leads. Drugs use is supported. Vagrancy and theft is supported. Immorality is celebrated vigorously. Slothfulness is praised. Violence is only punished depending on whether the perpetrator and the victim have correct or incorrect ideology and identify.
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

nett:
This is revolting. I hope this is just some fringe stuff coming out a radical school system.
you aren’t aware of parents showing up at school board meetings in attempt to run interferrence? In various states? It’s not fringe.

Parents met with gross hostility, labeling, silenced when attempting to read this stuff out loud to adults?!

It’s serious. No corner too small.
They prefer to target small corners, to establish precendent, then spread outward from there.

Recall cake bakers? Lisa Miller? Start small, leverage from there. It’s calculated human law. No accident.

2019 / Seattle area
“Re: Public libraries. 21st Century saloons?”
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2123&p=58176#p58176
Last edited by temporal1 on Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

UNKNOWN
nett
Affiliation: Midwest Fellowship

Post by nett »

temporal1 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:56 pm
nett:
you aren’t aware of parents showing up at school board meetings in attempt to run interferrence? In various states? It’s not fringe.

Parents met with gross hostility, labeling, silenced when attempting to read this stuff out loud to adults?!

They prefer to target small corners, to establish precendent, then spread outward from there.

Recall cake bakers? Lisa Miller? Start small, leverage from there. It’s calculated human law. No accident.
I mean I hope it's proposed, not actual curriculum yet.

Although the fact it's out there, means it's going to be normal before long :(
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

RZehr wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:48 pm I was in Portland today. The homeless tents are set up along the city sidewalks and main highways, the drug addicts are common place, the litter and garbage and graffiti are everywhere you look. I guess the public is just getting used to it now.
This is a city that has completely rejected all sense of absolute morality, and embraced immorality. And this city is an example of where this leads. Drugs use is supported. Vagrancy and theft is supported. Immorality is celebrated vigorously. Slothfulness is praised. Violence is only punished depending on whether the perpetrator and the victim have correct or incorrect ideology and identify.
nett wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:02 pm
temporal1 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:56 pm
nett:

I mean I hope it's proposed, not actual curriculum yet.

Although the fact it's out there, means it's going to be normal before long :(
Not possible to “heart” or like these reports.
Children’s minds are raped - by those entrusted with their care. Abuse of the Public Treasury.

You know it’s extreme when parents are willing to speak up at school board meetings!

God have mercy.
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

GaryK wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:30 am

^^ The documents are graphic materials presented to young students, with instructions to teachers about how to execute the “lessons.” These and similar have been making their way into gov schools+libraries for years. Not new!!
i may have first seen LifeSiteNews report/warn about this, 10 years ago?! They are deadly serious with their plans. Taxpayer funding is KEY. Teachers must teach the curriculum or lose their jobs.

i suspect a lot of teachers are “just numb” over requirements of their jobs.
like factory workers, punching the clock, doing what’s required, trying to forget about it after going home.
hoping not to rile social media or be caught in litigation.

imagine facing 20+ students, wondering which of them/their parents will turn on you at the drop of a hat??
many potential teachers are doing anything-but due to awful work circumstances.
this has been true for years. worsening all the time.
0 x

UNKNOWN