Oasis Chorale part time staff opportunity

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Oasis Chorale part time staff opportunity

Post by appleman2006 »

Would you are someone you know be interested in a part time position with a choral group?
The position would be that of General manager and would include overseeing the management and operations of the organization including setting up choral practice time (one weekend of the year) an annual two week tour as well as other marketing and operational duties. The person would answer directly to the artistic director and the board.
It would take an estimate time allotment of 5 to 10 hours a week with obviously a little more time at certain periods.

This would be a great position for a semi retired person or someone looking to do some volunteer work (small salary included). An interest in music and some leadership and organization skills would be needed.

You can get more detailed info on their website or contact me if you are interested.

http://www.oasischorale.com
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Oasis Chorale part time staff opportunity

Post by Josh »

I hope this means there will be more recordings of Hymns of the Church forthcoming!
0 x
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

They will be doing a regular recording after tour this year as well as they are putting out a recording of a collection of their all time favourites. I expect they will be doing another Hymns of the Church three at sometime in the next few years as they seem to be very popular.
0 x
KingdomBuilder
Affiliation: church of Christ

Post by KingdomBuilder »

Oasis Chorale is one of my favorite groups to listen to! I hope they'll continue on for many more seasons.
0 x
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

Prayers for their ministry trip and the conversion of hearts in their audiences. Sometimes music preaches better than sermons.

I'm delighted with their beautiful harmonies too :up:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God