Anabaptists near the Mediterranean?

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Anabaptists near the Mediterranean?

Post by MaxPC »

Are there currently any Anabaptist fellowships or groups in Spain/Portugal; France; Italy; or Greece?
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Re: Anabaptists near the Mediterranean?

Post by Ernie »

MaxPC wrote:Are there currently any Anabaptist fellowships or groups in Spain/Portugal; France; Italy; or Greece?
I have cons. Anabaptist friends in Spain and Greece.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

There are quite a few conservative Anabaptists in Greece.

The churches planted by VMC back when it was still plain are still around in Italy. I would describe them as still Anabaptist.
0 x
MaxPC

Post by MaxPC »

Thank you. I pray they do well in their mission of bringing Christ's message. It's a huge job in that area, especially with the Islamic attacks on Christian communities and families in the Middle East. I daresay they are already facing danger themselves from the instability of the region.
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
Josh

Post by Josh »

MaxPC wrote:Thank you. I pray they do well in their mission of bringing Christ's message. It's a huge job in that area, especially with the Islamic attacks on Christian communities and families in the Middle East. I daresay they are already facing danger themselves from the instability of the region.
I’m in the Middle East right now, and none of the Anabaptists I know here, or kingdom-believing Christians who are similar to Anabaptists, are dealing with “instability in the regional” or extra dangers from “Islamic attacks”.
0 x
Karstan78
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Karstan78 »

There are ACC Nazarenes in Macedonia and a few families live in Spain. There’s also a church in Israel.
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

Karstan78 wrote:There are ACC Nazarenes in Macedonia and a few families live in Spain. There’s also a church in Israel.
Would you mind PMing me about these?
0 x
MaxPC

Post by MaxPC »

Karstan78 wrote:There are ACC Nazarenes in Macedonia and a few families live in Spain. There’s also a church in Israel.
We'll pray for their safety. :pray
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)