Gympie Anabaptist Fellowship

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
Biblical Anabaptist
Affiliation: Unaffiliated Menno

Gympie Anabaptist Fellowship

Post by Biblical Anabaptist »

I know there are some here who are familiar with the Gympie church. Would it be a place you could recommend for someone coming out of a spiritually abusive situation?
0 x
GaryK
Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Re: Gympie Anabaptist Fellowship

Post by GaryK »

Biblical Anabaptist wrote:I know there are some here who are familiar with the Gympie church. Would it be a place you could recommend for someone coming out of a spiritually abusive situation?
I sent you a pm.
0 x
Biblical Anabaptist
Affiliation: Unaffiliated Menno

Post by Biblical Anabaptist »

Erika wrote:The Gympie Anabaptist fellowship is an excellent place to fellowship. The Pastor is very knowledgeable, and is the most friendly and hard working person you could ever hope to meet. If you want to know what Anabaptism is that is a good place to start.
Thanks. I am inquiring in relation to someone else.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Biblical Anabaptist wrote:I know there are some here who are familiar with the Gympie church. Would it be a place you could recommend for someone coming out of a spiritually abusive situation?
It is an excellent place both in general and for that specific situation.

Being there for a year really helped me get over a spiritually abusive situation I had been in (that did not involve church leadership and the person involved is no longer in any church).
0 x