Guys only: What type of suit/tie/whatever do you wear for formal occassions?

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.

What type of suit/tie/whatever do you wear for formal occassions? (church, weddings, etc.)

Total votes: 0

Sudsy
Affiliation: .

Re: Guys only: What type of suit/tie/whatever do you wear for formal occassions?

Post by Sudsy »

Now here are some outfits that I think are quite modest and dressy. Love this song also.

0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Guys only: What type of suit/tie/whatever do you wear for formal occassions?

Post by ohio jones »

KingdomBuilder wrote:Oh those awkward catholic ties. :lol:
My Catholic relatives never seemed to let on that their ties were more awkward than anyone else's. Is it the fabric, the pattern, the knot, or something else that distinguishes catholic ties from more ecumenical neckwear? :? :P
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Sudsy
Affiliation: .

Post by Sudsy »

ohio jones wrote:
My Catholic relatives never seemed to let on that their ties were more awkward than anyone else's. Is it the fabric, the pattern, the knot, or something else that distinguishes catholic ties from more ecumenical neckwear? :? :P
And then there's the tie that binds. :)

Blest be the tie that binds
our hearts in Christian love;
the fellowship of kindred minds
is like to that above.
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
KingdomBuilder
Affiliation: church of Christ

Post by KingdomBuilder »

ohio jones wrote:
No, none of those. It's really the mass production that makes them so different.
0 x
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do