Enjoying Spring

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Enjoying Spring

Post by Sudsy »

This thread is for sharing how you are enjoying the Spring season and what your enjoyments are. And also what affect does Spring have on you spiritually ?

I love Spring and it is a season that speaks to me the most about new life. I love to watch nature, birds especially, in their excitement of pairing up and bringing new life into the world.

Today, as we often do, I was taking time to 'stop and smell the roses' as some put it, by driving slowly down country roads and observing the excitement of the bird world. The amazing colours God has put into birds are truly remarkable. When I was a youth my family was more into hunting birds and animals for food and it wasn't until later in life that I got a whole different view of God's creations. I then became a conservationist and have enjoyed many years now involved in certain conservation work.

Spiritually speaking the focus on new beginnings not only makes me consider fresh starts in areas of my life but also more concern to see the miracle of people becoming new creatures in Christ.

Feel free to express what Spring does for you in your life and what your involvements are with nature and anything related to new life, new beginnings.
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit