Keys to Peace of Mind ?

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Re: Keys to Peace of Mind ?

Post by Sudsy »

Question - Is this text, in your opinion, a good text toward having that peace of mind that scripture says is beyond all understandings ?
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Sudsy wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:49 am Question - Is this text, in your opinion, a good text toward having that peace of mind that scripture says is beyond all understandings ?
Yes.
0 x
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Post by Sudsy »

At this point I would like to say I appreciate those who have participated in this thread and all, to this point, have adhered to the thread rules in the OP. Besides exploring this text I was curious to see what a thread would be like with this approach to sharing our views without direct questioning or referencing another's input. Perhaps a different text would have been more challenging to stick to the OP rules.

I suspect some do not care for this manner of sharing views on a topic but I think, to some extent, proves we can do this and I was hoping that this approach would get some input from those who do not post or seldom post for fear of getting 'shot down' when other's disagree. I could be wrong but I think some folk would participate more if they were not directly challenged on what they might post.

I'm going to try this again on some other text that may have more varied views. This might be one way to reduce the open conflicts that arise often over various topics and that might be chasing people away.

There is more to explore on this thread, if desired, as the text beginning 'Finally' has much to be explored.
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit