Pennsylvania Accountants

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Pennsylvania Accountants

Post by Ernie »

I'm looking for a Pennsylvania accountant who returns calls and answers emails in a timely manner and has reasonable rates. I prefer a small operation. Suggestions? You can PM me if you prefer.
Last edited by Ernie on Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
HondurasKeiser
Affiliation: LMC & IEMH

Re: Pennsylvania Accountants

Post by HondurasKeiser »

Ernie wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:00 pm I'm looking for a Pennsylvania accountant who returns calls and answers emails in a timely manner and has reasonable rates. I prefer a small operation. Suggestions?
Do you want a family operation from Williamsport? They belonged to the Mennonite (LMC) congregation that I grew up in before there was a low-key split in the mid-2000's. They attend a conservative Baptist church now. The father is the best friend of my father and the son is one of my longest and closest friends.
0 x
Affiliation: Lancaster Mennonite Conference & Honduran Mennonite Evangelical Church
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Re: Pennsylvania Accountants

Post by steve-in-kville »

What area or county?
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!