Good character that gets your immediate attention

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Re: Good character that gets your immediate attention

Post by Sudsy »

A Christian who has a genuine concern for lost souls and is able to take most any conversation with an unbeliever to talk to them about their salvation. My father was such a man and I found it truly amazing how he could work the Gospel message into most any conversation with an unbeliever. He often would love to tell how he became a Christian and was either planting a seed, watering a seed someone else had planted or being present at the harvest when the listener also became a believer. I have met a few others like him over the years that seem to me to have a special gift of evangelism.

Myself, I have used various 'soul winning' methods at various times in my life but for Christians like my father it was not according to any specific method but as the Holy Spirit lead him. He had a concern for others that caused him to share the Gospel whenever and wherever he went. I often reflect back on times when I saw him in action sharing his belief about Jesus. Every so often I run across a Christian that reminds me of him and they get my immediate attention.
1 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Re: Good character that gets your immediate attention

Post by Sudsy »

Christians who take very little to no interest whatsoever in politics. :laugh
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit