Complainers Thread

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

Re: Complainers Thread

Post by mike »

Sudsy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:24 am
Soloist wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:41 am
Soloist wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:26 pm The most recent poll has no abstain vote option! Heretical!!!
Wife: You think he's complaining now, you should see how much he complains when I bring home Twizzlers. He's like the candy Nazi.
Twizzlers, one of my favourites. I just finished off a bag and put another on our grocery list. :up:

Whoops. I guess that could put this on the 'Bunny Trails' thread as it is not a complaint.
Mom, Sudsy isn't complaining again.
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

Twizzlers, one of my favourites. I just finished off a bag and put another on our grocery list. :up:

Whoops. I guess that could put this on the 'Bunny Trails' thread as it is not a complaint.
If you want to swing around, I may have a damaged box of chocolate Twizzlers somewhere....
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

I have a civilisation-collapsing; world-ending; solar system-shattering complaint.
+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

What is a "Twizzler"? Does it affect our salvation? Why are we even talking about Twizzlers? Do not make me get up and come across 8 states with my holy hand grenade.
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

steve-in-kville wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:59 am

If you want to swing around, I may have a damaged box of chocolate Twizzlers somewhere....
Whatever possessed the Twizzler people to make a chocolate flavor anyway? I love chocolate, but that doesn't even sound good.

I saw some chocolate strawberry yogurt on half price clearance the other day. Bought a couple out of curiosity. Now I know why they were on clearance.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Post by Sudsy »

ohio jones wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:09 pm

Whatever possessed the Twizzler people to make a chocolate flavor anyway? I love chocolate, but that doesn't even sound good.

I saw some chocolate strawberry yogurt on half price clearance the other day. Bought a couple out of curiosity. Now I know why they were on clearance.
Chocolate Twizzlers ? Never heard of it before. I guess they come in different flavours. I like the standard Strawberry flavour. I tried the Cherry flavour once and prefer the Strawberry. I probably complained when I first had the Cherry kind thinking it was going to be Strawberry. Such disappointment ! :shock:
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

ohio jones wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:09 pm

They're okay. I ate a few just to get my blood sugar back up.
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

steve-in-kville wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:30 pm They're okay. I ate a few just to get my blood sugar back up.
Is that a complaint, or just off-topic discussion? :evil:

1 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

ohio jones wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:07 pm
steve-in-kville wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:30 pm They're okay. I ate a few just to get my blood sugar back up.
Is that a complaint, or just off-topic discussion? :evil:
Please take your questions elsewhere! Come on… it would be one thing if you did like everyone else! Get with the program dude…
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

"Dude" cannot get with the program. Dude is on a horse out west. Mixed metaphors should be outlawed. Send Sheriff Dude after them.

0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Post by Sudsy »

A 'life in general' complaint - getting old. I'm looking foward to that new body.
2 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit