Complainers Thread

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Complainers Thread

Post by ken_sylvania »

This thread is being offered as a place to post complaints about this forum, other users on this forum, restrictions or exclusions that you feel are unfair, or any other complaints about life in general. Participation limited to complainers only.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Complainers Thread

Post by Josh »

I’m not happy about this thread being created.
3 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

ken_sylvania wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:02 am This thread is being offered as a place to post complaints about this forum, other users on this forum, restrictions or exclusions that you feel are unfair, or any other complaints about life in general. Participation limited to complainers only.
To generate strife? We know how the Lord feels about murmering
0 x
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

Valerie wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:24 am
ken_sylvania wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:02 am This thread is being offered as a place to post complaints about this forum, other users on this forum, restrictions or exclusions that you feel are unfair, or any other complaints about life in general. Participation limited to complainers only.
Nah, just to keep it all in one place so it doesn't have to ruin everything else. But it is a place for complaints, so you're free to complain about the concept as you see fit.
2 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

I want to complain that I can’t think of anything to complain about right now
4 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

Valerie wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:24 am
I agree; this murmuring needs to immediately stop. So does the strife.
1 x
justme
Affiliation: hermit

Post by justme »

Good job, ken.

Oh wait. Complainers only...

Got it. Why would you create a thread that specifically excludes me? I'm offended.
4 x
Anything seems possible if you don't know what you are talking about. fb meme
NedFlanders
Affiliation: CA

Post by NedFlanders »

I think all of ken_sylvania’s comments should be deleted from this thread because I cannot detect complaints in them!
2 x
Psalms 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Complaints have been raised this thread isn’t open to non complainers but this seems like a “self executing” solution; all end up welcome here, whether they want to be or not.
2 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

I got one. I’m complaining because no one has complained about the exclusionary criteria of the OP, and the way that limits participation.
2 x