Chocolate covered gummie bears shouldn't exist...

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Chocolate covered gummie bears shouldn't exist...

Post by ohio jones »

Ken wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:57 am The purpose of making candy is to make money and employ people in productive business.
Seems to me they could make more money and employ more people if they keep the products separate.

Some hotels put a little square of chocolate on your pillow. One time in Germany it was a package of gummibärchen instead, from the nearby factory. I'm rather relieved they didn't also make chocolate there.
1 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

ohio jones wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:21 pm
Ken wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:57 am The purpose of making candy is to make money and employ people in productive business.
Seems to me they could make more money and employ more people if they keep the products separate.

Some hotels put a little square of chocolate on your pillow. One time in Germany it was a package of gummibärchen instead, from the nearby factory. I'm rather relieved they didn't also make chocolate there.
Who am I to question the business decisions of an industry that comes up with products like these

0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

My employer sells gummie hotdogs and hamburgers. Of all the years we had damaged product that could be given to the employees.... I couldn't do it. Just too weird for some reason. Stick to the normal stuff like gummie bears and worms and butterflies. Not stuff one would grill at a picnic :mrgreen:
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!