What is a Woman?

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

What is a Woman?

Post by Valerie »

This film shows the mentality being taught out there, it truly must be the last days- this man who did this film is
brilliant.

My heart breaks

1 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: What is a Woman?

Post by temporal1 »

Thanks, Valerie.
i’ve noticed this documentary in the last year, i’ve seen several out-takes, but only just now viewed in full.
1 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

temporal1 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:10 am Thanks, Valerie.
i’ve noticed this documentary in the last year, i’ve seen several out-takes, but only just now viewed in full.
It is amazing to me how it only took two men that Satan used to start spreading an ideology that has affected the masses- but you have to realize it only took Satan in the garden of Eden with his question "hath God really said?" And we live with the consequences from that point on.

Then you realize it took one man, Jesus, God in the flesh to redeem us all!

I thought to myself this man flew to Africa to ask the question what is a woman and was able to get an answer out of these tribal people and they brought God into their understanding, plus science and they have a sound mind- I thought to myself he would have only had to go to Holmes County Ohio to get his question answered where you do not witness this gender confusion but quite the opposite. Plain & simple, sound mind, faith & science verifying Truth. People couldn't even answer the question about what truth is!

Corinthians 14:33 KJV
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Ots quite obvious those endorsing this Jenna confusion bringing again into the college classroom, or even the children's classroom by way of books, or therapist supposedly helping questioning minds, a very angry at his peaceful questions.

You wouldn't believe this yourself is happening to the degree it is but like I said I have a coworker who all three of the children and his family claim to be lgbtq don't even know if they're a boy or a girl he said. You don't think this breaks my heart?you don't think it breaks God's heart? But like in the film you get labeled a dinosaur or gender phobic or homophobic if you try to share truth but God is at work and there will be those that are willing to hear and understand. What I am witnessing by those who are confused is a horrible lack of peace. You should hear what comes out of my 24-year-old coworker I feel so sorry for him!! Gen Z.

If not for the scriptures regarding the last days I would not believe what is happening. If Romans 1 didn't lay out what leads to a debased mind I would not have an understanding. But then again there are new Bibles out changing words. It's all part of the falling away before Christ returns for his Bride- which I keep remembering Satan and the demonic realm know their time is short. They are wreaking havoc on the masses. When Jesus was casting out demons and they would say to Him "have you come to torment us before our time?"They knew their time was coming. 2000 years later you know they know it's soon. They HATE the whole picture of marriage, the bridegroom and the bride. That will be there end. They hate Genesis 1 being preached.

As Jesus said to the Church in Sardis:
"Wake up, and strengthen what remains and it's about to die, but I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God."
1 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Thanks, Valerie. Great post.
1 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Valerie:
It is amazing to me how it only took two men ..
JOHN KINSEY / ROBERT MONEY .. plus .. the major blessing of academia.
It’s shocking to realize how vulnerable “great minds” are to evil framed in the guise of “intelligence.”
TODAY, they run straight for hijacking laws of the land PLUS access to the public treasury. They’ve got it down-pat.

It’s a formidable challenge for Truth.

As a teen, and college age, i heard about “the great” Kinsey MANY TIMES. i only learned more recently how evil he was.
The things he did were taboo to speak of, to even think about! So, “we heard” he was great.
Of course, this coincided closely with Hugh Hefner, birth control pills, women’s lib, recreational drugs, et al.
temporal1 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:04 am In the past, i’ve read about this tragic case of the Reimer twins .. this is different framing.
(i think) it’s well to become aware of where+how different (ideologies) and EXPERIMENTS come from.

The still-YOUTHFUL U.S. can be so easily led down the garden path.
A lot of money without much sense often doesn’t go well.

i don’t follow J B Peterson. i have mixed feelings about him. i don’t know of Dr Grossman.

JORDAN B PETERSON-DR MIRIAM GROSSMAN / The Monster Behind Gender Theory, and the Atrocious Lie He Based It On / 19min

✏️ Description:
“Listen as Dr. Jordan B. Peterson and Dr. Miriam Grossman walk us through the horrific and yet true story behind the Reimer twins.
The atrocity of their upbringing, branded as a successful experiment by Dr. John Money, was used as the bedrock of gender and identity ideology that has captured the western world today.”

Found in Comments:
✏️ Cee Cee WROTE:
“As a psychology student in the early 80s I attended a lecture by John Money.
He openly bragged about his “success” at gender reassignment and talked extensively about these twins.
After the lecture we went to dinner at a local restaurant where I sat directly across from John Money and we had a conversation during which he constantly eluded to sexual acts, genitalia, odd attractions, and fetishes.
It made me very uncomfortable as a young student which he seemed to enjoy.
I remember it to this day.
I am 62 years old.
In my opinion this man was truly evil.“

Bio / DR MIRIAM GROSSMAN
https://www.miriamgrossmanmd.com/about-3
Last edited by temporal1 on Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Valerie,
Think of what (lib) academia is doing today. The very same thing.
Exalting the fully unworthy, because “they decided” these are the new golden children to lead life on earth.
With protection+promotion of human law AND access to the deep pockets of the public treasury. It’s HUGE.

Patrisse Cullors+family+friends come to mind.

Academia is known to be vastly liberal. The U.S. is wildly unbalanced as a result.

Thus, we end up with POTUS pushing child mutilation from his powerful bully pulpit: the U.S. White House.

Evil now goes directly to “the force of the sword,” no dilly-dallying around with informal opinions of the majority.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

To answer the question, we can open our Bibles and find out.
The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a companion for him who corresponds to him.” The Lord God formed out of the ground every living animal of the field and every bird of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them, and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man named all the animals, the birds of the air, and the living creatures of the field, but for Adam no companion who corresponded to him was found. So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep, and while he was asleep, he took part of the man’s side and closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the part he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. Then the man said,

“This one at last is bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
this one will be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”

That is why a man leaves his father and mother and unites with his wife, and they become one family.
2 x
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

Josh wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:58 pm To answer the question, we can open our Bibles and find out.
The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a companion for him who corresponds to him.” The Lord God formed out of the ground every living animal of the field and every bird of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them, and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man named all the animals, the birds of the air, and the living creatures of the field, but for Adam no companion who corresponded to him was found. So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep, and while he was asleep, he took part of the man’s side and closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the part he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. Then the man said,

“This one at last is bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
this one will be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”

That is why a man leaves his father and mother and unites with his wife, and they become one family.
Yes, it's rooted in creation and in God's plan. And in our very bodies.
1 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?