Churches in Elizabethtown?

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
betterpromises2
Affiliation: Foothills Comm. Ch.

Churches in Elizabethtown?

Post by betterpromises2 »

Can you recommend any churches in E-town PA along the lines of CMC, or something like that?
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Churches in Elizabethtown?

Post by ohio jones »

After years of absence from The County, we do now have a church plant on the south side of Lancaster. But that's not real close to Elizabethtown. There are several BMA options slightly closer.

If Lancaster Conference would be within the acceptable range, they have several close by, including Elizabethtown Mennonite, the obvious choice if looking for something in town.

This information is given without personal knowledge or recommendation. Caveat visitor.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

betterpromises2 wrote:Can you recommend any churches in E-town PA along the lines of CMC, or something like that?
If you are looking for "plain" churches, I would suggest either Strickler's Mennonite Church, which is up in Middletown, it is BMA affiliated (I know people who go here) or Marietta Mennonite, down in Columbia, which is a Keystone church. I have been to Marietta to hear a guest speaker in the PM, and took some decidedly non-plain (Purple hair) friends. They enjoyed the service immensely, and were well received.

Of course if you wish to go more plain, the Old Order River Brethren have their school nearby.

PM me if you want more information.

J.M.
0 x
:hug:
Wayne in Maine
Location: Slightly above sea level, in the dear old State of Maine
Affiliation: Yielded

Post by Wayne in Maine »

The Old Order River Brethren meet in the Mount Joy area, not far from Elizabethtown. Their school is located there.
0 x