Anabaptist Identity Conference (AIC) 2017

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Anabaptist Identity Conference (AIC) 2017

Post by Ernie »

The 12th Anabaptist Identity Conference is scheduled to be held the Lord willing at The Well in Hurricane Mills, TN. The conference will be held March 16-18, 2017. This year’s speakers are as follows: John D. Martin, Chester Weaver, David Bercot, Roman Stoltzfoos, Kevin Fall, Andrew St. Marie, Ray Miller, David Martin.

As usual, the meeting will be recorded and available in several different formats.

If you would like to have a copy of the messages on CD, please contact:
Victory Music Services
PO Box 1498
North Highlands, CA 95660
443-480-1489 (Lavern Yoder)

They will also be available to listen on the Midwest Conference Line at 712-432-8773. The pin is “GRACE” (47223).

After several weeks the messages will be available online at www.anabaptistslive.com.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Re: Anabaptist Identity Conference (AIC) 2017

Post by lesterb »

Ernie wrote:The 12th Anabaptist Identity Conference is scheduled to be held the Lord willing at The Well in Hurricane Mills, TN. The conference will be held March 16-18, 2017. This year’s speakers are as follows: John D. Martin, Chester Weaver, David Bercot, Roman Stoltzfoos, Kevin Fall, Andrew St. Marie, Ray Miller, David Martin.

As usual, the meeting will be recorded and available in several different formats.

If you would like to have a copy of the messages on CD, please contact:
Victory Music Services
PO Box 1498
North Highlands, CA 95660
443-480-1489 (Lavern Yoder)

They will also be available to listen on the Midwest Conference Line at 712-432-8773. The pin is “GRACE” (47223).

After several weeks the messages will be available online at http://www.anabaptistslive.com.
Which David Martin, or where from?
0 x
Neto
Affiliation: Gospel Haven

Post by Neto »

Is there a place where a person could read a short bio on each of the speakers?
0 x
Congregation: Gospel Haven Mennonite Fellowship, Benton, Ohio (Holmes Co.) a split from Beachy-Amish Mennonite.
Personal heritage & general theological viewpoint: conservative Mennonite Brethren.
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

Not that I am aware of. These folks are not that up-to-date. :)
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
cmbl
Affiliation: Pilgrim, NMB

Post by cmbl »

Neto wrote:Is there a place where a person could read a short bio on each of the speakers?
Andrew V Ste. Marie and Chester Weaver have written for Anabaptist Voice which includes very brief bullet summaries of where its writers live and what they do.
0 x
"Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous."
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

if only I was an east coast fellow... or better yet, have a conference on the west coast!

I think I would be taking a final on that Thursday and no loot for plane flight.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Does anyone know if there will be options to stay with folks instead of driving to/from hotels that seem to be a fair distance away?
0 x
cmbl
Affiliation: Pilgrim, NMB

Post by cmbl »

Josh wrote:Does anyone know if there will be options to stay with folks instead of driving to/from hotels that seem to be a fair distance away?
anabaptistslive.com wrote:There are hotels, cabins, and RV hookups available within 1/4 mile – 7 miles of the location of the conference. There will also be some homes available to stay in, within 15 – 20 miles away. We will have all lodging information, as well as the program, available by the middle of February.
0 x
"Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous."
gprwh
Affiliation:

Post by gprwh »

Just wondering if there are any gatherings in the midwest planned? I'm a "plainish" Mennonite. I belong to a church that has dropped plain practices. They/we do many wonderful things, but I'm looking for a chance to gather with some who are called to a plain discipline.
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Now that a more detailed program has been posted, a brief synopsis:

Out of 15 "dissertations" there are 4 on the Dutch Mennonite Saga, 2 titled "Your Jesus Makes Me Sick", 2 on the Industrial Revolution, 1 on current events, 1 on family life, 1 autobiography/testimony, and 4 on potentially Biblical-related subjects.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited