PETERG'S CONSPIRACY DEN

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: PETERG'S CONSPIRACY DEN

Post by Josh »

My sources indicate the Jews are behind fluoride, so this must be an area where Hitler and the Jews cooperated?
0 x
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Post by lesterb »

Wade wrote:
Josh wrote:
PeterG wrote: Sodium fluoride, fluorosilicic acid, and sodium fluorosilicate. Explains a few things, doesn't it?
No kidding. And I hear they out calcium in our water too. That will calcify your pineal gland and then you will be easy to pacify and control.

Again all of this can be found on YouTube.
Because fluorine is unstable it has to bond to something and normally it bonds to calcium in nature. Or at least in things like goats milk that have natural fluorine bonded to calcium making calcium fluoride. The same thing that they tested if it was effective in tooth health. But yet they put sodium fluoride in water and toothpaste a different compound... The reason for the fluoride in tooth health is to create hydroxyfluorapatites on your teeth which can also actually make them brittle and does nothing for protecting there root, which are rather feed nutrients from tiny tubules coming from your intestines. (Verified by my dentist when I asked him the above.) Fluorine bonded to calcium is what calcifies the pineal gland and it is the fluoride that causes the harm to your brain and not the calcium(exposing the link with fluoride to Alzheimer's and dementia). The calcium is more of a defense from your body trying to protect itself. Hitler has been credited by some for first introducing fluoride and lithium to the water but whether that is true or not I believe it has backfired. Since cities with fluoridated water have on average a 10% lower IQ than cities without. It is harder for these people to reason and therefore more fit for times of frustration and rage - making them harder to control. :shock: :shock: :D :lol:

Another note: Fluoride (actual there is no such thing - it is fluorine and fluoride when bonded with something). Anyway fluoride is one of 3 things that can concentrate in your thyroid and because of its metabolic weight it has a 50 year half life for it to leave your system. Unfortunately that is much too long plus since your thyroid helps regulate your metabolism it has been proposed that fluoride actually can be connected to weight gain... 8-)
And here I thought it was old age that was making me stupid and fat. :-|
:yawn:
0 x
Wade
Affiliation: kingdom Christian

Post by Wade »

lesterb wrote:
Wade wrote:
Josh wrote:
No kidding. And I hear they out calcium in our water too. That will calcify your pineal gland and then you will be easy to pacify and control.

Again all of this can be found on YouTube.
Because fluorine is unstable it has to bond to something and normally it bonds to calcium in nature. Or at least in things like goats milk that have natural fluorine bonded to calcium making calcium fluoride. The same thing that they tested if it was effective in tooth health. But yet they put sodium fluoride in water and toothpaste a different compound... The reason for the fluoride in tooth health is to create hydroxyfluorapatites on your teeth which can also actually make them brittle and does nothing for protecting there root, which are rather feed nutrients from tiny tubules coming from your intestines. (Verified by my dentist when I asked him the above.) Fluorine bonded to calcium is what calcifies the pineal gland and it is the fluoride that causes the harm to your brain and not the calcium(exposing the link with fluoride to Alzheimer's and dementia). The calcium is more of a defense from your body trying to protect itself. Hitler has been credited by some for first introducing fluoride and lithium to the water but whether that is true or not I believe it has backfired. Since cities with fluoridated water have on average a 10% lower IQ than cities without. It is harder for these people to reason and therefore more fit for times of frustration and rage - making them harder to control. :shock: :shock: :D :lol:

Another note: Fluoride (actual there is no such thing - it is fluorine and fluoride when bonded with something). Anyway fluoride is one of 3 things that can concentrate in your thyroid and because of its metabolic weight it has a 50 year half life for it to leave your system. Unfortunately that is much too long plus since your thyroid helps regulate your metabolism it has been proposed that fluoride actually can be connected to weight gain... 8-)
:laugh

And jokes aside I wouldn't label you as those things.

I hope this wasn't too much of a waste of time - it was a bit fun. :lol:
0 x
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Post by lesterb »

Wade wrote:
lesterb wrote:
Wade wrote:

:laugh

And jokes aside I wouldn't label you as those things.

:D 8-)
0 x
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

Wade wrote:And jokes aside I wouldn't label you as those things.

I wouldn't label Lester that way either.

You're right, this thread has been a brilliant side-splitter, and a respite from the all too serious political arguments.
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
KingdomBuilder
Affiliation: church of Christ

Post by KingdomBuilder »

appleman2006 wrote:I am sorry if I stepped on some toes in doing it. And you will notice I am not trying to change anyone's mind on here as to what they believe on these things.

No hard feelings by any means. I appreciate your response.
I too am not in the business of changing people's minds on trivial theories. Thankfully people can disagree on these things and still get along just fine :up:
0 x
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

Guard on duty?

0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

Do you have a version for Justice Scalia’s case? With a ranch hand or bell boy costume? :-|
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Robert
Site Janitor

Post by Robert »

Peter, would Bigfoot fit in the conspiracy theories?
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor

Post by Robert »

Can we also put in here the conspiracy theories that Trump was colluding with Russia? :laugh
0 x