PETERG'S CONSPIRACY DEN

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Re: PETERG'S CONSPIRACY DEN

Post by appleman2006 »

KingdomBuilder wrote:
appleman2006 wrote:Yes, people are funny that way. There is one area of fake news and conspiracy theories that you have not touched on at all yet, Peter. Perhaps the most prominent one of all. It revolves around food. ;)
Genetic modification??
Yes and a good part of the whole thing that the organic food industry revolves around. I would argue that many of the biggest fake news stories revolve around food scare stories.
1 x
KingdomBuilder
Affiliation: church of Christ

Post by KingdomBuilder »

appleman2006 wrote:Yes and a good part of the whole thing that the organic food industry revolves around. I would argue that many of the biggest fake news stories revolve around food scare stories.
I think there is validity in concerns, but they're overtaken by hype-pushing, overreactions designed for profit.
GMO's are a two pronged for me. I'm not fully certain of whether to believe they have any major health implications; I tend to err on the side of caution. I am rather certain of the bully tactics and corruption used by large agri companies; that's enough for me!
0 x
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do
appleman2006

Post by appleman2006 »

KingdomBuilder wrote:
appleman2006 wrote:Yes and a good part of the whole thing that the organic food industry revolves around. I would argue that many of the biggest fake news stories revolve around food scare stories.
I think there is validity in concerns, but they're overtaken by hype-pushing, overreactions designed for profit.
GMO's are a two pronged for me. I'm not fully certain of whether to believe they have any major health implications; I tend to err on the side of caution. I am rather certain of the bully tactics and corruption used by large agri companies; that's enough for me!
I am not any more concerned about their bully tactics or corruption in fact not nearly as much so as I am of the "food babes" of the world. And BTW what makes a large agri company less trust worthy than say a "Whole Foods"? Not interested in derailing the conversation here but I think my point has been made.
1 x
Wade
Affiliation: kingdom Christian

Post by Wade »

KingdomBuilder wrote:
I like sticking as closely as to God's design as possible. :P At times of health issues I have switched to organic food and was healed... One example that maybe appleman might like or not - organic apples give me no visible problems but within a few minutes of eating non-organic apples often zits show up on my face... No conspiracy that non-organic food is a problem but every body reacts different to them, the problem is people making exaggerated claims or advocating against things so aggressively with attached agendas.
A note on GMO's: even the producers admit their are problems with it. They have corn that is grown but not recognized as fit for human consumption... :shock: It gets used for bio-fuel and other things but it is still troubling...
Raw milk is also digestible because of the enzymes and for me much better than pasteurized milk but its illegal to sell... :? I've read conspiracy's on that, but won't comment any further since PETERG is the expert here. ;)
0 x
appleman2006

Post by appleman2006 »

:) As I said. My point has been made.
0 x
KingdomBuilder
Affiliation: church of Christ

Post by KingdomBuilder »

appleman2006 wrote::) As I said. My point has been made.
Is that all you sought? :yawn:
0 x
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do
appleman2006

Post by appleman2006 »

KingdomBuilder wrote:
appleman2006 wrote::) As I said. My point has been made.
Is that all you sought? :yawn:
In this case and as it relates to this topic, yes. :)
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

All Americans who homeschool get their kids snatched by the government. Bank of America is involved in a global conspiracy where they earn a fee every time a child is taken from his or her parents. The foster care system produces a great deal of wealth for global bankers.

This is definitely true because some videos on YouTube show it happening. If you live in Ohio and think this doesn't happen it just shows how brainwashed you are and how deep the conspiracy goes.
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

Paper money isn't real and has no value. Gold and silver are what truly has value. It's real, you can see it! If you want to prepare for the future you'd better store up a lot of gold or silver.

The fact paper money can be used to buy and sell just shows how much the Federal Reserve has hoodwinked the American people. The economy is far worse today than it was during the Depression or the crashes of the 19th century. Inflation is out of control, prices are going up. The fact gasoline is cheaper than 8 years ago is just an illusion.
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

The government and global bankers force people to go into debt and consume things. If you work a normal job you will become a slave and never be able to save anything.

To be truly free you need to work your own business selling some kind of product like plastic wrap to lose weight or special herbs in pill form. You also need to declare you are a "freeman on the land" and a "sovereign citizen" to tell the American government which is secretly still a feudal system you don't recognise their authority. That magically makes you exempt from taxes.
0 x