PETERG'S CONSPIRACY DEN

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
PeterG
Affiliation: Conserv. Mennonite

PETERG'S CONSPIRACY DEN

Post by PeterG »

Prove my conspiracies wrong. Except you can't, because my conspiracies are 100% reality-proof, because they are reality.
0 x
"It is a weird" —Ken
PeterG

Re: PETERG'S CONSPIRACY DEN

Post by PeterG »

Donald Trump's mother was foreign-born. Trump therefore does not fit the definition of a natural born citizen, and is constitutionally ineligible to be president. The political establishment is willfully ignorant of this fact, as they believe that Trump will be easily controlled for their purposes. The birther movement was a ruse meant to discredit the questioning of a president's constitutional eligibility, and it succeeded brilliantly.
0 x
"It is a weird" —Ken
PeterG

Post by PeterG »

Russia didn't "hack" the DNC. The emails and other documents were fabricated and delivered to Wikileaks by Obama, Clinton, et. al. The evidence linking the "hack" to Russia is real, but only in the sense that it was also fabricated with Russian cooperation. In other words, Putin was involved as the partner of Obama/Clinton in their quest to weaken America. The "hack" provided cover for Clinton's election "loss," misdirecting attention from the Obama/Clinton cabal's continued behind-the-scenes rule.
0 x
"It is a weird" —Ken
PeterG

Post by PeterG »

Look at the pull-tab of many zippers and you will find the letters YKK. What was on the cusp of happening exactly 17 years ago today? That's right, Y2K, when a poor software engineering decision (connected to Alan Greenspan) was on the verge of crippling the world's computer systems. Coincidence? Of course not.
0 x
"It is a weird" —Ken
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

Peter you need to get that super glue off of the end of your tongue as I fear it is so stuck to your cheek that it may never loosen. :)
0 x
PeterG

Post by PeterG »

Don't get me started on super glue...

You have no idea...
0 x
"It is a weird" —Ken
Mrs.Nisly
Affiliation: BMA

Post by Mrs.Nisly »

Actually, I'd love to hear you get started on super glue....

The plausibility of your theories is astonishing. :)
0 x
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Post by lesterb »

Umm, Peter...

Are you feeling okay? No hallucinations or bad dreams? Is your wife home?
0 x
PeterG

Post by PeterG »

The climate change denial, the Tillerson, Pruitt, and Perry appointments, the intimidation of climate scientists—what's really going on? As always, Trump and his cronies know exactly what they're doing. The fossil-fuel puppetmasters have everything to gain from melting icecaps and rising sea levels. Due to the receding of the coastlines, drilling that would currently happen on land will soon be offshore, away from prying eyes now that the lessons of Deepwater Horizon have been learned. The shipping lanes and seafloors of the arctic will soon be open for exploitation. But if the sheeple will only open their eyes, we may still be able to stop them.
0 x
"It is a weird" —Ken
PeterG

Post by PeterG »

What is consumed within a short period of time after the application of super glue, with very few exceptions?

Fluoridated tapwater.

I'll let you connect the dots for yourselves.

I'm fine, by the way.
Especially since the bunker is finally prepared. I was antsy about that for a bit.
0 x
"It is a weird" —Ken