Yesterday

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Yesterday

Post by gcdonner »

A place to post about fond memories, past experiences, or just in general what happened yesterday as apposed to what is happening today or did happen today.

I got my new partial dentures, Yesterday, and had my first hamburger in 2 months...
1 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Re: Yesterday

Post by lesterb »

Yesterday's gone, and tomorrow may never come,
But we have this moment, today.
From one of my favorite songs...
0 x
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

lesterb wrote:
Yesterday's gone, and tomorrow may never come,
But we have this moment, today.
From one of my favorite songs...
And many fond memories of days gone by...
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Yesterday we tried to start my roommate's "new" car. It was running fine but really low on fuel. Now it doesn't start. I am guessing the fuel injectors got dry.

He decided to give it a taste of starter fluid so he cranked it and I sprayed the can. Apparently his car is backfiring up the throttle body because I got a few impressive bursts of flame. The battery was low by then and the GM side posts (thanks GM) were too rusty to jump it so we took it to AutoZone to get tested.

My car said its tyres are low so we drove to a few places to pump them up, but both places had air compressors that didn't seem to be producing much in the way of air pressure.

It's 8° today and predicted for 1° tomorrow so I'm suggesting we try again when it's not absurdly cold.
0 x