Plumbing: Caulked Shower Surround

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Re: Plumbing: Caulked Shower Surround

Post by gcdonner »

I was visiting with a new acquaintance in Kentucky a few years back and needed to use the restroom. I discovered you didn't have to worry about flushing, since everything was immediately flushed away by the stream running under the seating.
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

I hope their bathtub and shower was up stream.

I just had some work inspected today on some plumbing I had done and it didn’t pass. Few things to correct. I’m guessing that part of Kentucky doesn’t have many building codes or inspections?
0 x
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

RZehr wrote:I hope their bathtub and shower was up stream.

I just had some work inspected today on some plumbing I had done and it didn’t pass. Few things to correct. I’m guessing that part of Kentucky doesn’t have many building codes or inspections?
I dare say they had NO codes or inspections. Their washing facilities were normally washing in the creek, though they went out and bought a child's wading pool just for my family to use while we were there. Their water source was directly off the mountain..freezing cold spring water. Great drinking, but hard to bathe in...
I wondered about other people down stream from them. They were the first outhouse on the stream.
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth