MaxPC wrote:Josh, to be clear so that you do not twist my words: I'm calling for you to cease your unkind insults, sniping at others and to behave more like a kind, charitable Christian. If you can't do this on your own then you need to seek help for learning in how to be kind to others.
MaxPC wrote:Find a good spiritual mentor who can explain to you when you're on a sniping jag and find better ways to speak in a kind manner. Until you learn to speak to others with more kindness and grace I will block your posts. Moderators notified.
At this point, I feel like if I challenge MaxPC in any way, I get a response that I am:
1. Not a kind, charitable Christian
2. That I need to seek help on how to be kind to others.
3. That I do not have a good spiritual mentor and that I need to find one
4. Threats of "Moderators notified" when I do challenge what MaxPC says
5. Telling me I am blocked multiple times, yet somehow able to continue to read and respond to my posts
I don't think it's a good thing to attack each other's spiritual authorities and spiritual mentors in each others' lives, or to assume that they don't exist.
This is not the first time I have had MaxPC tell me I am emotionally unstable, that I need some kind of counselling, or that I am overall a spiritually sick, spiritually unhealthy, unsubmissive person. I don't think any of us should be talking to each other this way on MN. I think that if we do feel that way about another person on MN, it would be appropriate to start in a private message first.