Meanwhile, in Ireland

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Meanwhile, in Ireland

Post by temporal1 »

NOVEMBER 2023 ☘️

DUBLIN / Suspect in horror Dublin crèche attack was in court on knife charge five months ago
Sources told us he watched as a group of children aged around five lined up at the entrance to the school – before pouncing

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-n ... e-31524149

^^The victims, their attacker, have been deemed “not important” in news reporting,
THE BIG DEAL is exploiting the incident to DIVIDE, largely based on 3 objectives:
1) to declare “far-right” = exists, and is bedrock evil;
2) to restrict, monitor, punish free speech;
3) open borders everywhere.

- - - - - - -

He's EXPOSING the Truth behind the Ireland Riots | Redacted with Clayton Morris / 22min
Description:
What's the truth behind the explosion of violence in Dubln, Ireland over the past few days?

Academic Researcher David Thunder joins us to talk about Ireland's devastating immigration policies
and lax policing which led us to the recent spate of violence.

Elon Musk applauds Conor McGregor as contender for Irish presidency: ‘Take them all single-handed’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/12/06 ... d-1417864/

ABL / Anthony Brian Logan / Ireland Riots Spiral Out Of Control After Alleged Migrant Does THIS... / 11min

Found in Comments:
@samlsd9711 WROTE: 2 weeks ago
I'm a muslim, black and African, I understand their frustration.
The people in Africa are sold false promises and dreams that will never come true.
It's time our people stop coming to EU and America because there is nothing for them here other than misery.
Go home take control of the power in our own countries. Fix the social problem.

[Disclaimer: RB is usually rough+coarse with language] no matter i’ve asked him to clean it up.
Russell Brand / Oh ****, Something BIG Is Happening In Ireland, The Establishment Are Scared / 23min
Description:
As Conor McGregor outlines his potential route to becoming the President of Ireland, is it coming at just the right time, as Ireland is poised to pass one of the most draconian and totalitarian pieces of legislation in modern times?
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

It was interesting how the media reported on “riots” but utterly failed to report at all on an illegal alien who came under false asylum claims and then started a life of crime, repeatedly stabbing, until he stabbed a young girl.

We don’t need these people in our countries.
2 x
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by barnhart »

We? Our?
3 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

barnhart wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:28 pmWe? Our?
Yes, we do not need illegal aliens coming from other countries into our countries and stabbing young children.

Is that a controversial statement?
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Josh wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:35 pm Is that a controversial statement?
It depends what you identify as "our" country.
And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:35 pm
Yes, we do not need illegal aliens coming from other countries into our countries and stabbing young children.

Rioting and burning half your city down because of some illegal immigrant is also incredibly stupid.

0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ken wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:47 pm

Rioting and burning half your city down because of some illegal immigrant is also incredibly stupid.

I think the focus should be on the victims (young children) who got stabbed, and why an illegal alien who had repeatedly committed stabbings was still in the country, free to maim again.
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:56 pm

I think the focus should be on the victims (young children) who got stabbed, and why an illegal alien who had repeatedly committed stabbings was still in the country, free to maim again.
Well yes, that's a failure whether or not they were an illegal immigrant.

It is still no excuse for burning your own city down. That sort of tantrum is the mentality of a toddler.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

i wasn’t sure if you meant violent illegal aliens, and/or reporters who give all the glory to violence+criminals, esp for political exploitation, rather than unconditional recognition of victims and their loved ones; in my view, none of these are positive contributions to any society.

countries have existing laws/methods to punish crimes of legal citizen, violent illegal aliens should not enjoy special privileges which have the effect of not only enabling additional crime, but generalized erosion of respect for law.

no winners.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ken wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:59 pm
Josh wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:56 pm

Well yes, that's a failure whether or not they were an illegal immigrant.

It is still no excuse for burning your own city down. That sort of tantrum is the mentality of a toddler.
The fact riots happened after a stabbing shouldn’t be surprising. Again, the focus should be on in the victims and on taking steps to make sure the stabbings don’t happen again.

A good place to start is kicking every illegal alien who’s already stabbed out of the country.

A bad place to start is complaining about the rioters and doing nothing about the illegal alien violent crime surge.
0 x