Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Re: Blogs

Post by lesterb »

0 x
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

Very apt application of the story of Hosea and Gomer to our relationship with God.

I am curious about the one conclusion you drew.
Lester wrote:...it seems that Hosea was not the father of her second and third child, according to the names he gave them.
I would have been under the impression that these names were directed by God as a statement regarding his relationship with Judah. Are there particular clues that led you to believe these names are a direct reflection on the paternity of these two children?
0 x
lesterb

Post by lesterb »

ken_sylvania wrote:Very apt application of the story of Hosea and Gomer to our relationship with God.

I am curious about the one conclusion you drew.
Lester wrote:...it seems that Hosea was not the father of her second and third child, according to the names he gave them.
I would have been under the impression that these names were directed by God as a statement regarding his relationship with Judah. Are there particular clues that led you to believe these names are a direct reflection on the paternity of these two children?
It wasn't my idea. But the one name means, Unpitied, and the other, Not my kin. Apparently some people feel that this means they weren't Hosea's children. I felt that would fit the storyline of Hosea and so I picked up on it. In a more technical forum I would have commented more on why I did that. [Maybe I should have anyway...]
0 x
lesterb

Post by lesterb »

Drop my and look at my new home page.
0 x
lesterb

Post by lesterb »

Monday morning get you down?

Read this...
0 x
Sudsy
Affiliation: .

Post by Sudsy »

lesterb wrote:Monday morning get you down?

Read this...
One of my father's favourite hymns.
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
lesterb

Post by lesterb »

I'm getting behind. This one is shorter, but talks about a side of Anabaptism we don't hear much about. You can find it here.
0 x
Wade
Affiliation: kingdom Christian

Post by Wade »

lesterb wrote:I'm getting behind. This one is shorter, but talks about a side of Anabaptism we don't hear much about. You can find it here.
I'm not sure what to say about the last comment?

Since you posted about Brackin Kirkland's VLOG I happened across Teyo Lee. And I usually don't like anything but Acapella but this music has something to it for me? :o :oops: Plus since you've posted about those four guys singing in another language I thought you might like this song, Take Courage. http://www.teyoleemusic.com/
0 x