Blogs

When it just doesn't fit anywhere else.
Hats Off
Affiliation: Plain Menno OO

Re: Blogs

Post by Hats Off »

We certainly hope to. I would have wanted to stay longer but it just didn't seem as though I had the time.
0 x
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Post by lesterb »

Image One Drive share doesn't work
Image Google Drive share doesn't work
Image DropBox doesn't work either

So WHAT AM I DOING WRONG NOW???????
0 x
lesterb

Post by lesterb »

0 x
lesterb

Post by lesterb »

Not very often they all get together at one spot. Unfortunately, it took my Dad's death to make this happen...
0 x
lesterb

Post by lesterb »

0 x
lesterb

Post by lesterb »

Here's an update on a mega project that I'm giving some thought to. Looks like I might have a publisher for it.

Go HERE for more information. Go to the links on the bottom of the page for more information.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

lesterb wrote:Here's an update on a mega project that I'm giving some thought to. Looks like I might have a publisher for it.

Go HERE for more information. Go to the links on the bottom of the page for more information.
This looks fascinating! And there’s a trend right now of lots of people wanting to read early church stuff. I would say the time is ripe for this book series, and in a story format would appeal to a wide range of people including younger folks.
0 x
lesterb

Post by lesterb »

Josh wrote:
lesterb wrote:Here's an update on a mega project that I'm giving some thought to. Looks like I might have a publisher for it.

This looks fascinating! And there’s a trend right now of lots of people wanting to read early church stuff. I would say the time is ripe for this book series, and in a story format would appeal to a wide range of people including younger folks.
I'm going to take a crack at writing from several perspectives. Contrasting the thoughts, feelings and actions of a Christian of those times with the thoughts, feelings and actions of a dictator.
0 x
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

lesterb wrote: I'm going to take a crack at writing from several perspectives. Contrasting the thoughts, feelings and actions of a Christian of those times with the thoughts, feelings and actions of a dictator.
That seems like a keeper of a book to me, Lester. I think this type of book is a strong suit for you.
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
lesterb

Post by lesterb »

CLICK HERE to read my latest blog...
0 x