Poll: How Happy are You?

The lighter side of things. A place for humor and joyful things.

Choose the one that is closest to your experience...

Poll ended at Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:03 pm

1. In general, I am more happy now than in 2000.
40%
2. I'm a bit more happy now than in 2000
No votes
3. Not much has changed.
33%
4. I'm a bit less happy now than in 2000.
7%
5. In general, I'm less happy now than in 2000
20%
6. I'm not old enough to reflect much on the difference between 2000 and 2022
No votes

Total votes: 15

QuietlyListening
Affiliation: Anabaptist @ baptist

Re: Poll: How Happy are You?

Post by QuietlyListening »

Live is very different now as compared to 2000 but I am no less or more happy. I am content with where I am and thankful for how the Lord has directed my life and the lives of my family. There have been many things that have happened in the past 22 years but we have seen the Lord leading and guiding us and know His faithfulness thru it all and to me that is the most important thing.
1 x
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Re: Poll: How Happy are You?

Post by MaxPC »

QuietlyListening wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:55 pm Live is very different now as compared to 2000 but I am no less or more happy. I am content with where I am and thankful for how the Lord has directed my life and the lives of my family. There have been many things that have happened in the past 22 years but we have seen the Lord leading and guiding us and know His faithfulness thru it all and to me that is the most important thing.
“Content” is an excellent word for how I view my life and discipleship. I think this state of being is the one described by Paul.
1 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God