Gas Price Humor

The lighter side of things. A place for humor and joyful things.
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Gas Price Humor

Post by Ernie »

When gas prices go up, and you can't do anything about it, one thing we can do is laugh at good jokes.

https://fb.watch/bIhZFBiIV4/
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
Ernie

Re: Gas Price Humor

Post by Ernie »

0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

I feel left out. I don't have facebook access and I can't afford to drive to anyone's house who does.
2 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

2 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Ernie

Post by Ernie »

Soloist wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:14 pm I feel left out. I don't have facebook access and I can't afford to drive to anyone's house who does.
Might this work for you?

https://www.digitalmomblog.com/gas-memes/
0 x
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

Asked the car salesman what the trade in value was on my car. First question; "Is the gas tank full or empty?"
3 x
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

The CDC has now changed the mask mandate. They no longer recommend wearing masks over your nose and mouth, but to move them upward covering your eyes, while pumping gas. They are attempting to prevent an epidemic of stress related heart attacks.
2 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Came across this today and remembered that there was a gas price thread here. I guess we don't have it so bad

1 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Ken wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:44 pm Came across this today and remembered that there was a gas price thread here. I guess we don't have it so bad
Actually this is a gas price humor thread. Though there does seem to be something funny going on in the Indian Ocean.
3 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

ohio jones wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:05 pm
Ken wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:44 pm Came across this today and remembered that there was a gas price thread here. I guess we don't have it so bad
Actually this is a gas price humor thread. Though there does seem to be something funny going on in the Indian Ocean.
It seems to be referring to Norwegian Antarctic gasoline prices - which I suspect are rather high, but I don’t have a clear idea of what Antarctic salaries are.
0 x