Why did Robert delete the poll data? (conspiracy theory).

The lighter side of things. A place for humor and joyful things.

Why did Robert kill all of the MennoNet polls?

To cover up the participation of Ted Cruz's father in the Kennedy assassination.
6%
To hide the existence of subterranean lizard people who secretly run the world.
12%
To camouflage the location of a Nazi base on Antarctica where they stored all of their UFOs.
No votes
To bury Stanley Krubick's faked footage of the moon landing.
6%
To pacify the bigfoot in the Pacific Northwest.
6%
To conceal the recording that reveals when played backward that Paul McCartney is dead.
No votes
To keep quiet about the UFO that crashed in Roswell, NM in 1947.
No votes
To disguise the chemical contrails from airplanes.
No votes
To suppress Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate.
24%
To mask that birds aren't real but surveillance drones from the US government.
47%

Total votes: 17

wesleyb
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Why did Robert delete the poll data? (conspiracy theory).

Post by wesleyb »

IT'S THE BIRDS!

https://qz.com/1564750/how-the-fbi-hop ... ositions/

The FBI is having trouble finding agents. Even the mainstream media admits it. They are making up for shortfall with these "birds".
0 x
mike
Affiliation: ConMen

Post by mike »

The birders and the birthers are now running neck and neck in the poll. Hard to believe there are that many wackos out there.
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

mike wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:15 pm The birders and the birthers are now running neck and neck in the poll. Hard to believe there are that many wackos out there.
There's an older man at our church that is always sending our son home with dead birds he stuck in the freezer. Now I'm worried he's trying to recruit him. :geek:

fun fact: eagles have been trained to take down drones. Coincidence? https://www.smithsonianmag.com/air-spa ... 180962543/
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Biblical Anabaptist
Affiliation: Unaffiliated Menno

Post by Biblical Anabaptist »

We all know Robert is very loyal to his former governor Mike Pence who was vice president under Donald Trump who made a big deal of Obama's birth certificate. It has to be that.
3 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Biblical Anabaptist wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:50 pm We all know Robert is very loyal to his former governor Mike Pence who was vice president under Donald Trump who made a big deal of Obama's birth certificate. It has to be that.
Guys, guys, I'm telling you it is Big Tomato. BA is on the right track here, but again, you need to keep doing more research. We know that Trump was a Big Tomato puppet president, and the same goes for Pence.
A Colorado tomato farmer, a U.S. senator and the vice president of the United States ...
… well, no, they don’t walk into a bar. But they do share a cell phone, taking turns talking to one another. And when it comes time for the farmer to talk to the man who serves just a heartbeat away from the presidency, they talk about — what else? — tomatoes.

It’s no joke. It’s pretty much how things went down Wednesday at Blaine’s Tomatoes & Farm, east of Grand Junction and just outside Clifton, in Colorado’s fruit belt. Proprietor and farmer Blaine Diffendaffer was minding his own business, literally, when not one but two major national political figures dropped by. Colorado Republican U.S. Sen. Cory Gardner, in person, and Vice President Mike Pence, unexpectedly by phone.

Gardner had stopped in for a tour of Diffendaffer’s operation; the visit was arranged by the Mesa County Farm Bureau, of which Diffendaffer is VP. He raises greenhouse tomatoes along with salad greens, cukes and some other goodies and was happy to give the senator a look around.

“It was a very casual conversation, and it was kind of cool,” he said. “(The vice president) asked about what I do. So many times, when you hear politicians talk, it’s like, ‘I did this bill,’ or ‘I did that.’ But he asked me about what I did. There was no politics involved. It was actually just normal people talking.”

Diffendaffer added, “He said, ‘In my home state we don’t raise a lot of tomatoes. It’s mostly row crops.’ And that’s as political as it got.”

Diffendaffer is a native of the area who grew up on the land he now farms. (Be sure to check out his website’s “about” page for more background on him and the farm.)

His politics? Republican, “…but I’m kind of in between on a lot of things,” he said.

Speaking of politics, the folks at ProgressNow Colorado are of course going to love this anecdote. Meaning, something closer to hate.

“A warm-and-fuzzy for Gardner,” they’ll grouse. After all, their liberal group has been working overtime dogging the conservative senator about the much-debated GOP health-care proposal now pending in the Senate in Washington.

OK, fine, but this isn’t about all that. This is just about a coincidental conversation between a West Slope farmer and the vice-leader of the free world. Not politics, but tomatoes.

https://www.coloradopolitics.com/hot-sh ... de5d0.html
Emphasis mine. Coincidence? Coincidence??

Take a peek at the cartoon of the policeman handcuffing a shopper here: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017 ... dent-pence
Scroll halfway through this New Yorker article, brazenly entitled "The Danger of President Pence". "You were overheard saying you'd kill for a good tomato." WHAT? Now you tell me that isn't an imbedded subtle message to Big Tomato. There is no connection that cartoon has to the Pence article. Why is it there?
Further, the cartoon just prior to this one is a picture of two people digging a grave. And the caption says, (I kid you not) "No, Barry, I want you to want to help bury the evidence."
Last edited by RZehr on Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Biblical Anabaptist
Affiliation: Unaffiliated Menno

Post by Biblical Anabaptist »

RZehr wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:05 pm
Biblical Anabaptist wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:50 pm We all know Robert is very loyal to his former governor Mike Pence who was vice president under Donald Trump who made a big deal of Obama's birth certificate. It has to be that.
Guys, guys, I'm telling you it is Big Tomato. BA is on the right track here, but again, you need to keep doing more research. We know that Trump was a Big Tomato puppet president, and the same goes for Pence.
A Colorado tomato farmer, a U.S. senator and the vice president of the United States ...
… well, no, they don’t walk into a bar. But they do share a cell phone, taking turns talking to one another. And when it comes time for the farmer to talk to the man who serves just a heartbeat away from the presidency, they talk about — what else? — tomatoes.

It’s no joke. It’s pretty much how things went down Wednesday at Blaine’s Tomatoes & Farm, east of Grand Junction and just outside Clifton, in Colorado’s fruit belt. Proprietor and farmer Blaine Diffendaffer was minding his own business, literally, when not one but two major national political figures dropped by. Colorado Republican U.S. Sen. Cory Gardner, in person, and Vice President Mike Pence, unexpectedly by phone.

Gardner had stopped in for a tour of Diffendaffer’s operation; the visit was arranged by the Mesa County Farm Bureau, of which Diffendaffer is VP. He raises greenhouse tomatoes along with salad greens, cukes and some other goodies and was happy to give the senator a look around.

“It was a very casual conversation, and it was kind of cool,” he said. “(The vice president) asked about what I do. So many times, when you hear politicians talk, it’s like, ‘I did this bill,’ or ‘I did that.’ But he asked me about what I did. There was no politics involved. It was actually just normal people talking.”

Diffendaffer added, “He said, ‘In my home state we don’t raise a lot of tomatoes. It’s mostly row crops.’ And that’s as political as it got.”

Diffendaffer is a native of the area who grew up on the land he now farms. (Be sure to check out his website’s “about” page for more background on him and the farm.)

His politics? Republican, “…but I’m kind of in between on a lot of things,” he said.

Speaking of politics, the folks at ProgressNow Colorado are of course going to love this anecdote. Meaning, something closer to hate.

“A warm-and-fuzzy for Gardner,” they’ll grouse. After all, their liberal group has been working overtime dogging the conservative senator about the much-debated GOP health-care proposal now pending in the Senate in Washington.

OK, fine, but this isn’t about all that. This is just about a coincidental conversation between a West Slope farmer and the vice-leader of the free world. Not politics, but tomatoes.

https://www.coloradopolitics.com/hot-sh ... de5d0.html
Emphasis mine. Coincidence? Coincidence??
I defer to RZehr. He definitely has done his research :up:
1 x
justme
Affiliation: hermit

Post by justme »

0 x
Anything seems possible if you don't know what you are talking about. fb meme
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Everyone is wrong but me. You see m∠1+m∠2+m∠3=180
This proves that its all about ∠3≅∠5
Which is equal to f(x)=±a⋅sin(b(x+c))+d Which can accurately show that
Which we can conclude is shorturl.at/bdlEJ
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

Bigfoot made me do it.
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

Robert wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:24 am Bigfoot made me do it.
He can be a sneaky beggar.
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
My *almost* daily blog: https://milepost81.com/blog/
For railfans: https://milepost81.com/home/random-railfan-posts/