Our Dear Janitorial Crew

The lighter side of things. A place for humor and joyful things.
Reflecting
Affiliation: Mennonite

Our Dear Janitorial Crew

Post by Reflecting »

”MennoLight
The lighter side of things. A place for humor and joyful things”

So, this is the perfect spot to share your appreciation for all they do for us. NO NEGATIVITY ALLOWED here. I’m not suggesting they are perfect. I AM saying any bone you need to pick doesn’t happen on this thread. Thank you.

I just needed a spot to say how much I appreciate the good that happens in the MennoNet! Special thanks to Robert for the gumption to carry on after MDland crashed. Thank you for all of your emotional, mental, financial investments as well as the many, many minutes you’ve invested here to make this happen.
Thank you also to the rest of the crew who are less visible, but still an important part of making this sight possible. I’m sorry for the unpleasant days, but thanks for hanging in there and giving us a chance to get caught up in the net.
0 x
”reflectthelight” in MDland
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Re: Our Dear Janitorial Crew

Post by MaxPC »

Reflecting wrote:”MennoLight

So, this is the perfect spot to share your appreciation for all they do for us. NO NEGATIVITY ALLOWED here. I’m not suggesting they are perfect. I AM saying any bone you need to pick doesn’t happen on this thread. Thank you.

I just needed a spot to say how much I appreciate the good that happens in the MennoNet! Special thanks to Robert for the gumption to carry on after MDland crashed. Thank you for all of your emotional, mental, financial investments as well as the many, many minutes you’ve invested here to make this happen.
Thank you also to the rest of the crew who are less visible, but still an important part of making this sight possible. I’m sorry for the unpleasant days, but thanks for hanging in there and giving us a chance to get caught up in the net.
:hi5
Amen and amen. I could not have said it better.
:up:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

Keep posting like this and I might find more wacky smilies to add. You have been warned! :wave:
1 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

Robert wrote:Keep posting like this and I might find more wacky smilies to add. You have been warned! :wave:
Would you?
Oh goody! :clap: :dance:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

I really do appreciate all the work and wisdom that goes into keeping this site going. And all the patience in trying to work through the issues they face in dealing with us ...

Thanks to Robert and the moderators. Question - is this list of moderators current?
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

Reflecting wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:04 pm ”MennoLight

So, this is the perfect spot to share your appreciation for all they do for us. NO NEGATIVITY ALLOWED here. :)
I’m not suggesting they are perfect. I AM saying any bone you need to pick doesn’t happen on this thread. Thank you.

I just needed a spot to say how much I appreciate the good that happens in the MennoNet! :)

Special thanks to Robert for the gumption to carry on after MDland crashed.
Thank you for all of your emotional, mental, financial investments as well as the many, many minutes you’ve invested here to make this happen.

Thank you also to the rest of the crew who are less visible, but still an important part of making this sight possible.

I’m sorry for the unpleasant days, but thanks for hanging in there and giving us a chance to get caught up in the net. :)
:D
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Joy
Affiliation: Baptist

Post by Joy »

Yes, Robert and crew, many thanks for looking after us and protecting us! No small job.
1 x
2Tim. 3:16,17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

Truly you all are longsuffeting, a Godly characteristic! Robert, you obviously spend a lot of time at this, thank you so much, and i never had s personal editor until OJ, free of charge! :lol:

Thanks to all, we are not an easy group to exercise crowd control
1 x
Grace

Post by Grace »

Reflecting wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:04 pm ”MennoLight

Agreed !!!

Thank You Robert !!!
1 x
QuietlyListening
Affiliation: Anabaptist @ baptist

Post by QuietlyListening »

Yes, thank you. Appreciate all you do.
1 x