Introducing PlainlyInfertile support group

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
queserasera_2
Affiliation:

Introducing PlainlyInfertile support group

Post by queserasera_2 »

As some of you know, our life the last 6 years has been one broken mess of the many splendors of infertility & failed adoptions. I have long felt that the lack of conversation around these topics translates into isolation & lack of support for those suffering. Sooooo, without further ado, I started what I wished I'd had.. an email listserv group for conservative anabaptist women struggling with infertility.
To subscribe, email: plainlyinfertile-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Feel free to pass this on to anyone you may feel would be interested. The more, the better!
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Introducing PlainlyInfertile support group

Post by Josh »

queserasera_2 wrote:As some of you know, our life the last 6 years has been one broken mess of the many splendors of infertility & failed adoptions. I have long felt that the lack of conversation around these topics translates into isolation & lack of support for those suffering. Sooooo, without further ado, I started what I wished I'd had.. an email listserv group for conservative anabaptist women struggling with infertility.
To subscribe, email: plainlyinfertile-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Feel free to pass this on to anyone you may feel would be interested. The more, the better!
Would your husband consider firing one up for plain men? I can personally attest to the horrors that failed adoptions and the universe that surrounds them wreaks on husbands.
0 x