Shanty Shaker family moving

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Re: Shanty Shaker family moving

Post by MaxPC »

ShantyShaker wrote:As of this morning I finally got a closing date and time! 9:00 this Thurs and we plan to immediately start the moving process and plan to finish moving on Sat.
The stress is slowly lessening!
Thanks be to God :up:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

ShantyShaker wrote:As of this morning I finally got a closing date and time! 9:00 this Thurs and we plan to immediately start the moving process and plan to finish moving on Sat.
So very happy for you all! You've persevered through so much, God be with you all as you continue to trust Him.
0 x
ShantyShaker
Affiliation: BMA

Post by ShantyShaker »

Valerie wrote:
So very happy for you all! You've persevered through so much, God be with you all as you continue to trust Him.
It is an act of Faith on our part, the payments are considerably higher than our rent was, but there are lots of opportunities for extra income here as well.
0 x
Former user name: C&MJ
ShantyShaker

Post by ShantyShaker »

Closing day! Then to start moving things over the rest of the day!
0 x
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

ShantyShaker wrote:Closing day! Then to start moving things over the rest of the day!
:dance: :dance: :pray
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

ShantyShaker wrote:
Valerie wrote:
It is an act of Faith on our part, the payments are considerably higher than our rent was, but there are lots of opportunities for extra income here as well.
I love to witness people taking steps of this kind of faith and trust in God to provide- I really don't see that, in these days that we live- it's a blessing to know you are trusting Him, I really appreciate you're sharing. Glory to God
0 x
ShantyShaker

Post by ShantyShaker »

And it's moving day! :clap: :clap: If you think about us today, please pray for safety and clear minds!
0 x
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

ShantyShaker wrote:And it's moving day! :clap: :clap: If you think about us today, please pray for safety and clear minds!
Will keep you in prayer, the Lord watch over you all! 1 Thessalonians 5:17- pray without ceasing through the whole experience giving thanks to the Lord-new beginnings
0 x
ShantyShaker

Post by ShantyShaker »

We got mostly moved yesterday! One or two more loads on Mon and a lot of cleaning and we are done being renters!
Our almost 2 year old seems to be minding the change some, he woke up crying around 1:00am and took quite a while to console.
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

ShantyShaker wrote:We got mostly moved yesterday! One or two more loads on Mon and a lot of cleaning and we are done being renters!
Our almost 2 year old seems to be minding the change some, he woke up crying around 1:00am and took quite a while to console.
maybe over-tired, or, "sensory overload." i have my moments!
hopefully, he will get some rest and adjust quickly. with family surrounding, all should soon be well. :D
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN