Please pray for Meg

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Re: Please pray for Meg

Post by MaxPC »

JimFoxvog wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:17 pm Thank you everyone for your prayers. Yesterday, Meg was almost her normal self, with most of the mental confusion gone.

However this morning she started to have repeated seizures and I wasn't able to wake her up in between them for her seizure meds. So I called the ambulance and she has been in the ER all day. They want to transfer her to another hospital down in Peoria, but are waiting for a room to open.

Please keep praying.
I am indeed sorry for you both. Continuing prayers for you both.
1 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
danfreed
Affiliation: MtValleyMenno/Faith

Post by danfreed »

JimFoxvog wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:17 pm Thank you everyone for your prayers. Yesterday, Meg was almost her normal self, with most of the mental confusion gone.

However this morning she started to have repeated seizures and I wasn't able to wake her up in between them for her seizure meds. So I called the ambulance and she has been in the ER all day. They want to transfer her to another hospital down in Peoria, but are waiting for a room to open.

Please keep praying.

Jim,
So sorry, brother.
Adding my prayers (using Isaiah 41) for Meg's healing, and for mental/emotional/spiritual strength for both of you.

"“For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.” Isaiah 41:13
5 x
My spiritual perspectives are Jesus-centered, evangelical anabaptist, New Testament Bible based...
GoodGirl
Affiliation: Looking

Post by GoodGirl »

I was born & raised in Northern Illinois (before moving to WA & now PA).

My oldest daughter has had seizures for ten years now.

If you want to know anything we’ve done that’s been helpful (the real medical ketogenic diet, etc) feel free to PM me.

I was also highly in favor of high-quality CBD oil (similar to Charlotte’s Webb) but unfortunately my daughter was unwilling to ‘try one more thing, just to have that fail too.’

Maybe you already know more than I do~ just an offer.

Praying! :hug:
4 x
JimFoxvog
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by JimFoxvog »

Thanks everyone for your prayers. Please keep praying.

Meg is still in the hospital and has not returned to her normal self. The "EEG is abnormal demonstrating overall disorganized background and slowing consistent with mild to moderate encephalopathy." She's still not allowed out of bed and they say she still needs the feeding tube.

Another MRI will happen soon.

It's been hard on both of us.
2 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

✝️
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
MaxPC

Post by MaxPC »

We most certainly will, Jim.
JimFoxvog wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:46 pm Thanks everyone for your prayers. Please keep praying.

Meg is still in the hospital and has not returned to her normal self. The "EEG is abnormal demonstrating overall disorganized background and slowing consistent with mild to moderate encephalopathy." She's still not allowed out of bed and they say she still needs the feeding tube.

Another MRI will happen soon.

It's been hard on both of us.
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
QuietlyListening
Affiliation: Anabaptist @ baptist

Post by QuietlyListening »

Praying for you both Jim. This has to be so hard. Praying you know the arms of the Lord enveloping you both and folding you to Himself.
1 x
MaxPC

Jim Fox’s Wife?

Post by MaxPC »

Has there been any news?
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Jim Fox’s Wife?

Post by temporal1 »

0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Re: Jim Fox’s Wife?

Post by Valerie »

It has been awhile, we have so many on our prayer list in need of the Great Physician's touch- One recently went on to be with the Lord which was a blessing.

Jim has the most challenging with his wife, I cannot fathom how people face these things without the Lord.
2 x