Please pray for Meg

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
JimFoxvog
Affiliation: MCUSA

Please pray for Meg

Post by JimFoxvog »

My wife, Meg, had a seizure(1), fell, and broke her neck(2) on Friday. Thankfully not paralyzed, but in a whole lot of pain. They will look at it more in a few days and consider surgery. Please pray for Meg's healing and the strength and wisdom of those taking care of her.

(1) Meg has epilepsy and has breakthrough seizures occasionally.

(2) For those more medically inclined, "Severe extrinsic compression of the distal right vertebral artery within the C2 foramen transversarium, with up to 75% diameter stenosis." "At the right foramen transversarium of C2, at the level of fracture, displaced fracture fragments in the foramen causes severe extrinsic compression of the vessel and up to 75% diameter narrowing."
2 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Please pray for Meg

Post by temporal1 »

✝️
2 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Nomad
Affiliation: Alien

Post by Nomad »

JimFoxvog wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:22 pm My wife, Meg, had a seizure(1), fell, and broke her neck(2) on Friday. Thankfully not paralyzed, but in a whole lot of pain. They will look at it more in a few days and consider surgery. Please pray for Meg's healing and the strength and wisdom of those taking care of her.

(2) For those more medically inclined, "Severe extrinsic compression of the distal right vertebral artery within the C2 foramen transversarium, with up to 75% diameter stenosis." "At the right foramen transversarium of C2, at the level of fracture, displaced fracture fragments in the foramen causes severe extrinsic compression of the vessel and up to 75% diameter narrowing."
I'll keep her and you in my prayers today.
2 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

We will pray for your dear wife and you, we really need the Great Physicians touch and a host of ministering angels round about - please keep us pusted
3 x
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Post by Sudsy »

"Father we pray for Meg's healing and the strength and wisdom of those taking care of her. We also pray for Jim that he experience your peace that is beyond all understanding as he goes through this time in his life. Amen."
3 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by barnhart »

This is terrible news Jim. I will pray for you both.
1 x
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

Prayers from our family to yours.
1 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Post by MaxPC »

JimFoxvog wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:22 pm My wife, Meg, had a seizure(1), fell, and broke her neck(2) on Friday. Thankfully not paralyzed, but in a whole lot of pain. They will look at it more in a few days and consider surgery. Please pray for Meg's healing and the strength and wisdom of those taking care of her.

Praying for your wife, Jim. How is she doing? :pray
1 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
JimFoxvog
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by JimFoxvog »

MaxPC wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:54 am Praying for your wife, Jim. How is she doing? :pray
Thank you, Max, and everyone else, for your prayers.

Bad pain continues. She got a prescription for Tylenol #3, which might help a little, but she has bad problems with constipation with such things. Still waiting to hear about a neurosurgeon appointment.
1 x
danfreed
Affiliation: MtValleyMenno/Faith

Post by danfreed »

Hi Jim and Meg,

Just seeing this now.
So sorry.

Prayers for relief, healing, and special grace for both of you.
0 x
My spiritual perspectives are Jesus-centered, evangelical anabaptist, New Testament Bible based...